Saturday, December 31, 2022

Regarding the End of Volume 8 Dragon Chain

Hello guys, PolterGlast here.

I just want to talk about Dragon Chain WN. As you know that we've caught up to the latest chapter of the raw. And I realize that many of you think that the series end in volume 8. So I'm here to tell you that it is not ended yet (Well, I hope so).

Here is what the author said in one of his notes:

"... for the time being, my priority will be to work on the third volume of the LN version, so I think I will just write some side stories..."

"...I don't think I will be able to continue (the WN) anytime soon, but I look forward to your continued support."

You can check it here


Volume 8 of the WN is not the end. Besides, the author has already hinted to us what the next volume will be about. Like taking back Shina's hometown. About the bigger battle that Vitora told us about. She said that she need Nozomu's power for the upcoming battle. About that Raven guy who sealed Zonne in another dimension. Also, Nozomu still not befriend Tiamat yet. He just forcefully used her power through the chains. It was just like Naruto when he first re-seal Kurama so that he could use his power forcefully. And later we know that he befriends Kurama and break the seal so he can use Kurama's power with his consent. And maybe there are many more things that I might not be aware of.

Well, that's it. The WN is still ongoing, but we don't know when it will be updated. If the worst thing happens maybe the author decided to end it right now (volume 8). So, we can only hope that it will never happen.





Support Me