Friday, May 19, 2023

Dragon Chain Ori : Side Story - Ever-Changing Iris-chan Part 3

 

Side Story : 

Ever-Changing Iris-chan Part 3

 



Translator : PolterGlast




In the midst of Nozomu being momentarily mesmerized by Shina, who was smiling under the moonlight, Shina opened her mouth as she gazed into Nozomu's face.

 

"Are you alright? Feeling a little better?"

"...... O-, oh, yeah. Wait-, not that, how's the store?"

"It's thriving quite well. I'm taking a break right now. The other two are still downstairs taking care of customers, so you don't have to worry."

 

Looking around, Mars has disappeared before he knows it.

From downstairs echoes a boisterous hustle and bustle that is even more lively than usual. Probably, a lot of people rushed to the restaurant after hearing that Irisdina, Lisa, and Shina were working as waiters.

 

"I hope Victor-san doesn't go out of control......"

 

As far as Nozomu was concerned, Victor is a nobleman who loves his daughter more than anything else.

If any of the guests saw Irisdina with illicit eyes, he would immediately kill them. Even if he did not, it was obvious that he would make a lot of fuss.

 

"Don't worry. Irisdina-san and the others are keeping everything under control. Besides, even if things get noisy, the customers won't mind it so much since it is a usual night in a tavern."

 

Apparently, the Francilt family is still at Ox-head Pavilion.

The image of Irisdina getting tossed around flashed through Nozomu's mind, and he couldn't help but let out a chuckle.

 

"Fufu......"

 

Following Nozomu's reaction, Shina also let out a chuckle. This is when Nozomu came to realize.

The two of them were alone in a room with the moonlight shining dimly on them. His heart was thumping and beating loudly.

Shina, whether or not she knew that Nozomu was flustered, moved her face even closer to Nozomu's.

Even her quiet breathing could be felt up close.

 

"Wha......."

"Your complexion looks a little better."

 

Nozomu, who was choked to sleep by an out-of-control Irissina, was able to recover from the damage.

However, his heart was not.

The beauty of the elf girl smiling in front of him is comparable to that of Irisdina.

Such an exceptionally beautiful girl gazes at him with eyes full of relief and affection. It would be impossible not to be conscious of her.

 

"Gosh, I'm fine now, so can you please step away from me?"

"Ah, I'm sorry. Did I give you a fright?"

"What do you mean?"

"I mean this. Nn......"

 

Shina, who smiled meaningfully at Nozomu's question, reached out her hands and embraced his head.

The sweet, refreshing fragrance spreads gently. The smell, reminiscent of a peaceful forest, stimulates his nose.

Then a soft sensation spreads across his face.

Unlike Irisdina, they were modest, but had their own assertive bulge to them.

 

"Wha!?"

 

Although stunned for a moment, Nozomu hurriedly grabbed Shina's arm to escape from her embrace.

While he was in a cold sweat, Shina, the culprit, was smiling happily while her beautiful white face was dyed vermillion.

 

"Sorry, I just couldn't resist."

"Couldn't resist, huh?......"

"I mean, the person I love is this close to me, and this conscious of me, you know? I really wanted to hug you tighter and kiss you."

"Oioi......"

"But if I kissed you, it would be bad for Irisdina-san and you would feel guilty, wouldn't you? As expected, I don't want you to feel guilty about it."

 

While Nozomu was bewildered by the straightforward affection she was showing him, Shina stood up and moved to the table beside him.

 

"Since you haven't had dinner, I know you must be hungry. So I brought you some food."

 

On the table was a tray on which were placed plates and bowls that were still steaming.

She brought the tray to Nozomu, who was still unable to move.

The contents were a simple stir-fry, soup, and bread.

The aroma tickles his nose, and his stomach rumbles.

He was probably so hungry because he had been through so much since this morning that he had not had time to eat.

Despite what had just happened, Nozomu looked down in embarrassment at his own body for not being able to stand up to his hunger.

 

"You're still feeling a little sore, aren't you? Here, let me feed you......"

"N-, no, I can eat it by myself ......!"

"Too bad. It was such a great opportunity for me...... fufu."

 

Seeing him like this, Shina chuckled.

She places the tray on Nozomu's lap, who was embarrassed by the affection directed at him, and then she sat down on the chair beside the bed again.

Shina watched him with expectant eyes, and despite his bewilderment, Nozomu began to take a bite of his meal.

He started with the soup. The soup, with beautifully chopped vegetables floating in it, is a perfect combination of thin saltiness and the umami of the vegetables, and it dances on the tongue.

 

"It's delicious ....... But, huh? Something in the seasoning is different?"

 

While unintentionally letting out a breath of admiration at the delicate taste of the soup, a question escaped Nozomu's mouth as the seasoning was different from the usual dishes served at the Ox-head Pavilion.

Perhaps because Ox-head Pavilion is a tavern, many of the dishes on the menu have a strong flavor.

However, the dishes in front of him were lightly seasoned, and it was obvious that they were not the same as those prepared by Dell, Ena, or Hannah.

 

"Yes, I tried to season it with the flavors of my hometown. The ingredients are different, but I think it turned out pretty well."

"Eh? Did you make this, Shina-san?"

"Yes, I did. I'm glad you like it. ......"

 

To his surprise, this dish was cooked by Shina.

Perhaps she was quite pleased with Nozomu's reaction, she clasped her hands together and put on a big smile.

As if to get away from her delighted gaze, Nozomu brought the stir-fry dish to his mouth.

Thinly sliced meat, root vegetables, and roughly chopped leafy greens are stir-fried together.

When he bit into it, the mellow aroma filled his mouth along with a crunchy texture.

It was probably made with some kind of fruit oil. There is no stench of meat or animal smell at all, and the texture is rather light, probably due to the considerable variety of vegetables in the dish.

To be honest, this was a very tasty dish as well.

With such a delicious dish, a hungry Nozomu naturally began to eat more and more.

Nozomu found himself devouring the entire dish in less than a minute. And Shina kept smiling at him as he showed such a voracious appetite.

 

"Thanks for the food. It was delicious."

"Fufu, this is nice, going like this ......"

"What do you mean?"

"We're like a family. You see, I lost my family ten years ago, remember? I'm glad. Mimuru is the only other person I've ever cooked for......"

"O-, oh......."

 

Shina lost her family during the Great Invasion.

Being forced to leave her hometown and live in a hidden village, she had to live with difficult circumstances because she had lost the ability to communicate with spirits.

That is why she is so happy to be with people who understand her.

 

"But I suppose the reason I am so happy is because I was able to make it for you."

 

Nevertheless, Nozomu couldn't help but feel bewildered by her attitude of conveying her feelings beyond affection without hiding them.

Her beautiful, unadorned smile.

Nozomu, unable to hide his embarrassment, unintentionally let slip his true feelings.

 

"~...... You're too straightforward, you know?"

"Since I can feel your heart but you cannot feel mine, if so, it would be unfair if I don't express my feelings properly, wouldn't it? Besides, this way you would be more conscious of me. Like this ......."

 

Shina once again leaned closer and ran her hand along Nozomu's cheek.

Shina's hand seemed to be slightly heated as she touched him.

Nozomu's heart began to beat loudly again.

 

"W-, well, I'm glad you feel that way, but I'm ......"

"I know that, deep down in your heart, Irisdina-san is the only one you have feelings for. But it is only by my own will that I will continue to think of you. I told you before, didn't I? And you kissed me."

"Ah, that was you who-......"

"But I don't hate it. I'm glad you feel that way. I'm also happy to be with you like this. ......?"

 

Shina once again brought her face close to Nozomu's. With pure and deep affection in her eyes.

Then, her pure white, beautiful face and moist lips slowly close in on him.

Nozomu involuntarily winced from embarrassment, but the elf girl seemed pleased with even his reaction.

As expected, he could not resist. The moment Nozomu thought so, Shina quickly removed herself from Nozomu. Then, the door to the room was opened with a loud bang.

 

"Nozomu -----!"

"I-, Iris...... -eh, What's with that outfit!?"

 

The one who opened the door was Irisdina, who was supposed to be serving in the tavern downstairs. But for some reason, she was dressed in a ridiculous outfit.

She was dressed in a two-tone apron dress in black and white.

On her head, she wore a frilly headband, and her white, sexy, bare legs stretched out from the skirt above her knees.

Her breasts, while firmly hidden by the black fabric, are tautly attached, revealing the shape of her rich and beautiful twin hills.

A maid's uniform. And a very revealing one at that. Nozomu involuntarily held his breath and turned away at the sight of his lover's provocative figure.

 

"Uu......"

"Ara, Irisdina-san, are you taking a break already? Or rather, why are you wearing that dress?"

"M-, Mena forced me to wear this ....... And if I left it in the back, Lisa-kun was going to take it without my permission ...... N-, no, more importantly, Shina-kun, what were you going to do to Nozomu!"

 

While turning her face bright red, Irisdina, with her face flushed red, pointed her finger at Shina. Shina, on the other hand, only tilted her head.

In addition, she looked strangely adorable, partly because of her pure, untainted appearance.

 

"What? ...... I was just telling him how I feel, just like before."

"B, before!? W-, what do you mean!?"

 

Irisdina was agitated by Shina's meaningful words.

 

"Don't get me wrong. I told him how I felt about him before you and he became lovers. Even then, he firmly rejected me."

"I-, I see. That's goo-...... W-, wait. Then why are you hitting on my Nozomu again!?"

 

Shina calmly informed Irisdina that she had been rejected by Nozomu.

Irisdina was momentarily appeased by these words, but shortly afterward she remembered that Shina had been getting close to Nozomu.

Leaning forward on the bed and even reaching for his cheek, this is not normal behavior. It was clearly an act of flirting.

 

"Why, you say? Of course, it's because I'm still in love with him."

"T-h-a-t-'s-w-h-y! I told you he's my lover!"

"You don't have to tell me again and again. I know. He loves you and you love him. But it doesn't matter if I continue to love him, does it?"

"H-, he's already got a partner, you know!"

"Yes, but it is up to that person to decide whom he loves."

 

Shina replied to Irisdina's question in the same tone as before.

Shina's straightforward, unhesitating tone rendered Irisdina speechless for a moment.

 

"Well, that's true, but ....... B-, but don't you have to stay in unrequited love forever?"

"I'm not doing it for romance. I told you. I'm just in love with him."

 

Shina, who had been sitting in a chair, stood up quickly.

Bringing the fingers of her hands together at her chest, she smiled at Nozomu.

 

"The love of an elf is different from that of a human being. It lasts forever and ever. Elves' love transcends the passage of time."

 

Her gaze was crystal clear, yet filled with overflowing feelings. The smile on her white cheeks, coupled with the moonlight shining through the window, was so mysterious that it left Nozomu and Irisdina speechless.

 

"As long as this connection exists...... No, even if it disappears, I will surely continue to love him. Fufu~, saying it out like this makes me feel very embarrassed, but also very happy."

 

Shina, who had been quietly but passionately expressing her feelings for Nozomu, quickly turned her gaze back to Irisdina.

 

"And don't get me wrong. I have no intention of tearing you and Nozomu-kun apart. It's just, I will continue to love him with my own will."

 

She then made her way toward the door of the room while Irisdina was at a loss for words.

 

"It looks like Irisdina-san has taken a break, so I'm going to head back downstairs first. I'll see you later, Nozomu-kun."

 

And with a light wave of her hand to Nozomu, she left the room.

 

"U, uuuu! Muuuu……!"

"Bufu~!?"

 

While Nozomu, who was left behind, was stupefied, Irisdina's jealousy exploded once she came to her senses.

She dove toward Nozomu, who was still on the bed, and wrapped her hands around Nozomu's neck. Then, fueled by her own jealousy, she began to hug him tightly and with all her strength.

 

"What's wrong with her!? She knows that Nozomu is mine, doesn't she!? No, it's not that Nozomu is my property, but she's just too close! And while she says she doesn't want to tear us apart, she's being very aggressive! Liar! What a liar elf you are!! Talking like you're so pure! Look at you, you're so impure! And Nozomu, you too! Why didn't you tell me that she had already confessed to you!"

"Umm, sorry ......"

"Uuuu, uuuuuuuu ~~~~!"

 

He was troubled by Irisdina, who stared at him with tearful eyes from a close distance next to his neck.

Shina had indeed expressed her feelings for him. She also declared that even if Nozomu fell in love with someone else, she would continue to love him.

Nozomu could not deny her feelings, nor did he have the right to do so.

 

(Come to think of it, I never told Irisdina that she had confessed her feelings to me.)

 

In a sense, it could be said that this situation was caused by Nozomu's lack of communication.

He was happy to see her hugging him so tightly, but at the same time he felt sorry for her, so he twisted around on the bed and put his hand on Irisdina's back.

 

"Yotto~."

"Ah~."

 

He then took her by surprise and led her straight to his lap.

The so-called "princess carry".

He peered closely into the face of the dark-haired girl dressed in a rather revealing maid's outfit.

Irisdina's cheeks flushed with vermilion and she shrank down. She has gone from watchdog mode to puppy mode, and Nozomu couldn't help but smile at the cuteness of the girl.

 

"Iris, she certainly told me how she felt about me. But I confessed my feelings to you myself. And I wanted to kiss you then, too."

"......Then just kiss me no-...... Nn!?"

 

As soon as she said so, Nozomu closed her lips. Quietly, as if to convey his own feelings.

Two shadows overlapped for a while.

Ten seconds, twenty seconds. Then slowly their lips parted.

 

"Do you get it now?"

"...... yes."

 

Perhaps the fire in her cheeks has increased even more, and they are now as red as a boiled octopus.

 

"I'm sorry, I didn't tell you about her."

"Umm, I somehow knew that she had feelings for you, Nozomu. And I had a vague idea that she had already expressed her feelings to you."

"But I'm ......"

"And you chose me. I knew that from the very beginning."

 

Irisdina is a very perceptive person by nature. She had somehow guessed that Shina had confessed her feelings to Nozomu from the previous atmosphere.

However, this was the first time she had seen Shina expressed her feelings for Nozomu from the front, so Irisdina was just a little upset.

Conversely, Shina's words and actions were strong enough to agitate her, even though she had been somewhat defensive about the situation.

Irisdina took a big sigh of relief, as if she were releasing the stagnation in her chest, and then smiled with a clear expression on her face.

In response, Nozomu smiled back at her.

 

"What can I say, I need to do my best too."

"Eh?"

"I've got to keep telling you how I feel. I can't directly feel your feelings like Shina does after all."

"Well, umm......"

 

Irisdina expressed her agitation. Nozomu once again hugged her tightly.

He brought her face close to his and looked into her deep purple eyes. Her eyes were shaking with happiness and embarrassment.

 

"That outfit looks good on you. Though it's a little too stimulating for me."

 

Perhaps being moved by the feelings of someone he loved, and prompted by such joy, Nozomu said words he would never normally say.

 

"How-, how stimulating is it?"

"Well, a lot ............."

 

In fact, Irisdina's current outfit was a bit too stimulating for Nozomu.

Her emphasized bosom is particularly vicious, and when she is being hugged like this and viewed from above, the abundance of her twin mounds can be clearly seen.

Her legs, which extend from her skirt, are white and slender, and she does not look like the same swordsman who fought a battle against Vitora.

 

"Y-, you can touch them if you want ...... Or if you prefer ...... should I become your own personal maid?"

"Bufu~!?"

 

Prompted by the sweet atmosphere filling the room, she, too, began to act differently than usual.

With one hand, she undid the buttons on her closed bosom. *Snap, snap.*

The clothes covering her bosom opened, revealing her rich, white cleavage.

While Nozomu was shocked by her lover's unexpected behavior, Irisdina smiled and wet her lips with her tongue.

 

"E-, eh?"

"Nn......"

 

She then pressed her lips against Nozomu's in retaliation for what he had just done to her.

 

"Would you like me to call you Goshujinsama? Or maybe...... Danna-sama?"

 

His sweetheart looking up at him. A beautiful face, illuminated by the moonlight streaming in through the window. An inviting, yet somewhat pleading, purple gaze. And then, hit by the sweet atmosphere, something snapped in Nozomu's head.

Lips approaching from either side. Three times the two shadows merge into one. At that moment .......

 

"Kyaa!?"

"Uwa!?"

"Ararara……"

 

The door of the room was opened with a loud *bang!*. And three shadows came crashing out, tumbling to the floor.

The three shadows piled on top of each other, and their gazes met with Nozomu's and Irisdina's.

 

"Somia-chan, Ena-chan, and Mena-san. What on earth are you guys doing there ......?"

"W-, well, umm... I'm a little concerned about my brother's condition ...... Then I missed my chance to leave......"

"I was just making my rounds at the inn to see if anyone was doing anything inappropriate ......."

"I did this out of genuine interest and to record ojōsama's growth. So please don't worry about us and continue ......"

 

(T-, there's no way we will continue ----!!)

 

The whole thing was being watched. Realizing this, Nozomu let out a muffled cry as his face turned bright red.

Irisdina, on the other hand, is .......

 

"Somia ....... Mena ......."

 

Before anyone knew it, she had left Nozomu's lap and was standing before the three of them with a Hannya-like face.

Her black hair shook with the magic that flooded her entire body.

In particular, her gaze toward Somia and Mena was fierce. Her whole body was radiating a fury that would make even a dragon run away barefoot.

 

"Ena-san, please tell your parents. ...... These two need to be punished. Especially Somia-san."

"E-, ehh. Umm, nēchan, are you mad at me? You are angry, aren't you!? But as the next head of the Francilt family, I want to learn about love and romance for my own future education ~~ Or so I thought ...... That's why, Ane-sama."

 

Although Somia turned to Nozomu with a pleading look for help, it seemed as if he was indeed unable to protect her this time.

Irisdina has been tormented a lot since childhood, and she seems to be very stressed about her own family.

As Nozomu gently shook his head, his future sister gave him a look of despair.

 

"I-, I'm so sorry ----!"

 

And then Somia's cry of apology was heard in the Ox-head Pavilion.

 

 

 

 

 

"Muooo! Let go of me ----! My daughter is in danger ----!"

 

By the way, the father, who would be the first to interfere in this kind of situation, was tied up and hung in front of the tavern by his squire.

 

As a side note, while being laughed at by customers coming in and out of the tavern, he was the center of attention in his own way, and thanks to the participation of this gentleman and the beautiful waitresses, the Ox-head Pavilion achieved record sales for the day.

 

 

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>

 

Support Me