Monday, April 19, 2021

Regarding My Blog

 I have been notified by several people via email that my blog is having problems

some people cannot access it because they are redirected to another website


The reason seems to be due to the ads that I installed earlier

I have tried to delete the ads script and I have checked with my phone and my laptop that the redirect ads have disappeared.

But it seems like, some of you are still having the same problem even though I deleted the script

So I decided to reset my blog theme to the original without ads and hope the problems are gone


I decided to translate this web novel because I love it and I want to share the same joy with you, and I don't want you to be distracted when reading the novel just because those annoying ads, so I'll just remove all the ads for now

I want to apologize for the trouble because of it

And thank you for providing information and support

Please let me know if you guys are still having problems


Best regards,


PolterGlast

Support Me