Wednesday, June 23, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 4 Part 12

TEASER CHAPTER 4 PART 12


Nozomu's POV

 

I have a bloody dream. The same bloody dream I had before.

The ruined city of Arcazam is full of rubble and blazing fire. And the burnt smell of flesh and the fierce smell of death that overflowed with it.

 

"Haa, haa, haa, haa ..."

 

I desperately ran around trying to escape from it. Looking away from everyone around the abandoned city, just like me before I met Shishō.

However, no matter how much time passed or how long I ran, the bloody dream would never end. The ruins continued in front of me, and the flames burned my skin.

My legs became like sticks and the muscles screamed, "I can't do this anymore!", but I couldn't stop.

 

"Uaa!!!"

 

However, I reached my limit.

I tripped over the debris and fell. The baked bricks had intense heat and burned my skin even further.

 

"Guuuu!"

 

I put up with it and got up. If I fall here, I will really die.

 

(Where are you going?)

 

Suddenly, a voice echoed in my head. This is the voice that was heard when the Triclopes were slaughtered.

Forcibly move my aching body and move my legs forward to escape from that voice. My legs have already reached the limit, and I trembled just by walking.

However, it didn't last long.

My legs couldn't even support my body that started to move forward, and I fell to the ground again.

If I look closely, my legs are already charred black and I can no longer move.

 

(… What are you trying to escape from? ……)

 

Ignoring the voice that echoed inside my head, I tried to crawl forward.

 

"... Fu, fuu fuu ........."

 

I desperately stretched my hand forward, but the heat of the ground mercilessly burned my whole body. No more decent voices came out of my mouth, only unspeakable groans.

 

(It's a waste of time... you can't escape...)

 

With that voice, the skin of my hand, which was charred black, broke. The jet-black scales appeared with a rattling noise.

 

“………… Ah ……”

 

The next moment, the skin of my whole body tears, and blood overflows. Something is breaking through inside me and trying to get out.

 

"Guh !!!!!! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!"

 

What came out of my mouth was a scream that seemed to reach the sky. Something broke through my body from the inside and finally it was released to the outside.

The last thing I saw was a jet-black giant with six wings that seemed to reach the heavens.

My vision became pure white, and finally, my consciousness disappeared.

 

"Uaa !!!"

Support Me