Friday, July 30, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 5 Part 2

TEASER CHAPTER 5 PART 2




Irisdina and the others parted ways at the school gate.

After the morning assembly, Nozomu and Mars came to the training ground for the morning class.

The contents of the third year's lesson began with the formation of parties for the mock battle they were about to do. Now, the students who came to the training grounds swung their swords and talked to their own party members, wasting their time until the lesson started.

 

"Nozomu, do you have a little time?"

"? What's wrong, Mars?"

 

Nozomu was checking his preparations, but he was approached by Mars from the side.

 

"I have something to try in today's mock battle."

"? What are you going to try?"

"...I learned quite a bit of magic from Tima, so I want to see the results in today's mock battle."

"...Then?"

 

According to his story, it looks like Mars wants to try what he has trained with Tima in this mock battle.

Nozomu also knew that Mars had been studying magic with Tima recently, so he chose to listen to what he had to say for now.

 

"... Well, even if I say I've learned it, honestly, it's still a long way to go. I can't do it as well as Irisdina. That's why I want to try it in a one-on-one situation as much as possible. "

"... In other words. Do you want me to attract the other members?"

 

It seemed like Mars wanted to try using his magic, but he wasn't very confident.

 

"... Yea, honestly, it'll just put a burden on you, but if I can't use it properly in such a mock battle, it won't be useful in actual ones.... So, can I ask you to help me?"

"Well, I'll try ... I don't know how long I can attract them. I can't use magic, and I can't use Qi techniques because they're dangerous to use."

"It's fine for just a little bit. I think it'll be alright if it's you. On the contrary, can't you just beat them? "

"... Maybe I can do it in close-quarters combat. But, I want to ask you something, why did you decide to use it in mock battle? From your story, I think it's better to learn a little more..."

"No... well, that......... I thought it would be easier to remember because, for me, it's easier to memorize it by swinging my sword than to mess around on my desk."

 

Nozomu tilted his head at Mars's unusually poor reply, but he could understand what he was saying.

Considering Mars' personality, swinging a sword was more suitable than holding on to a desk. Everyone has their own way of remembering things.

Nozomu thought that if there was a method that seemed suitable for Mars, it would be a good idea to give it a try.

And this is just a mock battle. This is a place to practice and learn various things.

 

"... I understand, I'll give it a try."

Support Me