Tuesday, July 27, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 5 Part 1


TEASER CHAPTER 5 PART 1




"Haa haa haa ..."

 

In the forest, someone wielding a katana. In front of him, there were demon beasts with countless red eyes and countless black humanoids with smoke raised like a miasma.

Those black humanoids wield swords, spears, axes, halberd, and other weapons in their hands and attacking him.

 

==================================

 

Nozomu's POV

 

Avoid the blade swung down from the front and pass through the side of the opponents, and cut through their side.

From the right side, another black humanoid with swings its greatsword sideways and tries to get rid of me along with the black humanoids that have just been cut.

 

"Kuh !!"

 

I see through the trajectory of the greatsword, crouched down and lowered myself to avoid the greatsword, and put my strength on my bent knees.

The moment the greatsword passed over my head. I released the power stored in my knees, swing my katana up while jumping, and slash the black humanoid in front of me.

A black humanoid with a spear rushed in from the opposite direction, but I thrust the blade of my katana into the opponent and cut it off.

 

"Damn……" 

 

Even if they was slashed off, mowed down, and knocked down, the black humanoids reappeared one after another.

Before I knew it, my surroundings were covered with black humanoids, and there was no way to escape. The black humanoids surrounded me and I backed away to put some distance between me and them.

The difference in number was inevitable. Before I knew it, I was trying to release the invisible chain that bound me.

The next moment, the surrounding black humanoids jumped at me all at once.

With my left hand, I hit the ground with all my might against the black humanoids that were approaching from all directions.

 

Qi technique *Light of Extinction*

A pillar of light erupted to cover my surroundings and burned away the black humanoids that jumped in, but as I though, it can only stop them temporarily.

 

"Gaaa!"

 

The black humanoids who couldn't be defeated launched a counterattack at me which was full of gaps and pierced my body with the weapons they had in their hands.

My consciousness turned white due to the severe pain, and blood oozed out of the wound. As the blood bleeds all at once, it gets cold rapidly and my field of vision becomes pitch black.

 

"A, aa……" 

 

Chills felt all over my body. A presence of death that slips into my body.

 

(No, I refuse……)

 

Even though my body was already cold, the feeling of not wanting to die swelled in reverse proportion and suddenly started burning my heart.

The flames blazing with attachment to life shook the limits of my body, moved my hands, and tore apart the chains that bound me.

In the next moment, my whole body was full of power, and an overflowing stream of power blew away the black humanoids.

Support Me