Tuesday, July 6, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 4 Part 16

TEASER CHAPTER 4 PART 16


Iris' POV

 

After school, after all the lessons were over, Tima and I decided to go out with Somia, Mars, and Nozomu. Tima and I left the classroom and walked side by side to Central Park. On the way, Somia, who had left her school that is Ecross, joined us and walked alongside us.

 

Honestly, today, I thought a lot about what I said at Ushitotei yesterday, so I couldn't focus my mind on the lesson.

When I was asked a question or when another student called me, I think I was able to answer it, but still, I couldn't get him out of my mind.

 

I remember Lisa's appearance when I talked to her face-to-face yesterday.

She was so different from usual. She wasn't even trying to hide her fierce hatred for Nozomu.

Her menacing look was terrifying, I had a cold sweat, and Tima, who was next to me, was completely frightened, but at the same time, I felt a strange feeling.

No matter how the rumors flowed, I felt it was strange that she was so stubbornly resenting him.

 

If anyone saw how she hates Nozomu now, any normal person would think that Nozomu betrayed Lisa and she was right.

What's more, the credibility of the rumor that "she was betrayed by Nozomu" is getting stronger, as she is considered a straightforward, compassionate person, and one who resolutely fights against unreasonableness.

However, if anyone thinks that Nozomu is the right one, you will see a completely different side. It is possible that someone wanted to break the relationship between Nozomu and Lisa.

I don't want to think too much about it, but given her popularity, it seems that someone will definitely do it, and that person is trusted by Lisa.

And the person that Lisa trusted actually benefited after the two of them broke up.

 

When I actually came into contact with him, the impression I had of him was the exact opposite of his reputation at school.

And Lisa, despite being his childhood friend, struck him with tremendous hatred.

The rumors arose after he developed his Ability Suppression.

When I think about the person who has really benefited since the rumors surfaced, the first person I came up with was ...

 

(Is it Ken Notice?...)

 

I haven't actually confirmed it, but how shocking would it be if this were true ...

 

Recalling what Nozomu looked like this morning.

When I saw him in the morning, it seemed like he was doing something unreasonable again, and when I asked him "what happened?", he just replied "nothing". He didn't want to reveal his heart at all.

It was clear that something had happened ………….

 

“…………………………..”

"Ai, are you okay?"

"Ane-sama……"

"A, ah. I'm alright ..."

 

Naturally, I clenched my fists tightly on my chest. The impatience that swirled inside grew bigger and bigger, and I couldn't help but feel I was in a difficult position.

The haze inside my heart did not clear up, only the anxiety and loneliness became stronger.

Support Me