Friday, August 13, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 5 Part 6


TEASER CHAPTER 5 PART 6



Nozomu's POV

 

"Yo, Nozomu. Can you give me a little of your time?"

 

He, Feo Rishitza, told me so with ease as if asking a friend for a little errand.

 

"You……"

 

I was staring at Feo with eyes full of suspicion. Even though he had a seemingly gentle expression and a well-organized sweet face, I was familiar with his facial expressions and felt uncomfortable.

His pupils were as thin as a thread, but I felt his gaze penetrate me from the depths of his eyes, and I couldn't help but feel suspicious of it.

His gaze was the same as the one I felt at that time. The same gaze I felt after I was called to the back of the school building by my classmates, and the one I felt in front of the main gate earlier.

Perhaps Iris and the others were also surprised by the sudden arrival of a guest, their eyes completely glued to Feo.

 

"Ah ~. Is he your acquaintance?"

"Yup, Somicchi. He is our classmate. He doesn't belong to a fixed party because he always loitering around, but he's a pretty capable guy... I don't know why he is here tho... "

 

Somia-chan, who didn't know about Feo, asked, and Mimuru answered her question, but I still couldn't take my eyes off Feo.

 

"... What do you want?"

 

I asked Feo why he came here, but what was happening behind the school building and the gaze I felt at that time naturally made my voice became intimidating.

 

"Why so stiff~."

"..."

 

Feo spoke to me casually.

It was a voice that slipped right into people's hearts, but that voice further fuels my vigilance.

 

"...Haa, somehow you're so wary of me, but... why?"

 

Feo muttered in a quiet voice, it seemed like he genuinely didn't understand why I am so vigilant. His gestures and facial expressions didn't seem like acting.

 

"What's wrong, Feo-kun?"

"Did you wander and end up in this place?"

 

Not knowing the reason, Tom and Mimuru openly asked Feo about their questions. Good grief, they weren't cautious at all.

By the way, they were the same second-class students as Feo …….

 

"I told you. I need something with Nozomu."

 

While answered the question, Feo started to move towards me. He walk slowly but firmly.

Only the sound of sizzling was heard in my ears, caused by Feo trampling on the soil and grass, and everyone naturally closed their mouths.

 

"Well, I have a business with him in this place, that is ..."

 

Eventually, when the distance between Feo and me only a few meters left…….

 

"!!"

 

I suddenly felt chills run on my back, so I jumped back with all my might.

The next moment, I could feel a sudden gust of wind. Feo's sling bag swung up overhead, passing through in front of me.

I was surprised at the sudden event, but immediately pulled out my katana and prepared for the pursuit.

Support Me