Monday, August 21, 2023

Can a Mob Highschooler be a Normie: Chapter 24

 

Mob Kousei No Ore Demo Boukensha Ni Nareba Riajuu Ni Naremasuka: Chapter #24

Translators: Nyx and Ririi Rain

 

 

 

Episode 24 Top of the Caste ≠ Normie (Riajuu)

 

 


 Morning.

 I felt many eyes on me when I opened the classroom door.

 

 Before I could say "Good morning," myself,

 

"Oh! Good morning, Kitagawa!"

 

“Ah, yeah. Good morning, Tanaka.”

 

“Good morning! You still have bed hair, you know!”

 

“Seriously? I'll fix it later. Thanks, Sato.”

 

 While I was heading to my seat, I was greeted one after another.

 

 As I replyied to each one, I felt Higashino and Nishida's eyes on me.

 

 They said “It must be tough being popular.” With their eyes, and I smiled wryly involuntarily.

 

 Finally, I arrived at my seat and unloaded my bag.

 

 As a result of the seat change at the beginning of the new semester, my seat ended up near the center of the class.

 

 It was a position where it was easy for the teacher to see, so I can't doze off or play with my phone, but there were a few good things about it.

 

"Good morning, Marocchi."

 

 For example, Shinomiya-san is next to me.

 

"Good morning, Kitagawa-kun."

 

 Ushikura-san, who was talking with Shinomiya-san, greeted me a little shyly.

 I felt a little awkward too, but I hid it and smiled back.

 

“Good morning, Shinomiya-san, Ushikura-san.”

 

“Oh, Shishou1, you're a little late today. What, were you up late watching some weird video?"

 

 Ono, The one who spoke to me familiarly in a suspicious pseudo-Kansai dialect was a pluump man...... It was Ono.

 

“I didn't watch it. And who is Shishou?”

 

 I frowned and said the line I've been saying all week.

 

 As soon as the new semester began, Ono started calling me ‘Shishou’ and talking to me openly.

 

 He said he was moved by my performance in the tournament, but I could tell at a glance that this was just a front.

 

 When he first called me that, I couldn't help but be taken aback.

 

He has such a thick skin!

 

 However, it may be because of this shrewdness that Ono, who was neither good in appearance nor excelled in academics and athletics, was able to continue to be at the top of the class caste.

 

 In fact, when I put him on my side, Ono was quite a useful guy.

 

 Behind the scenes of my peaceful school life now was Ono that guided and controlled the envy and jealousy towards me that had suddenly risen up.

 

 In other words, this man was by no means a friend, but he was an associate to which I could build a business-like relationship with.

 

"Whoo, I made it just in time! Ah, good morning everyone!"

 

 Takahashi slipped into the classroom, slightly sweaty despite the fact that it was winter.

 Today, too, the baseball team must have been busy with morning practice.

 What I learned when I was in the same group as him was that becoming the ace of the baseball club was something that cannot be attained with ordinary effort.

 

 Every morning, after school, and sometimes even on holidays, he was immersed in baseball. The only time he looked fresh was during recess, and he was covered in sweat and mud the rest of the time.

 Such was the life of Takahashi, the ace prodigy of the baseball team, who seemed to shine brightly.

 

 Takahashi smiled at me with a refreshing smile.

 

“Oh, Maro! I saw you on TV last night. [A genius high school adventurer discovered new possibility of the cards!]”

 

“Ugh, please stop that!"

 

 I felt my cheeks heat up.

 

 Lately, every news program I've watched had shown a scene from my matches.

 The TV had been showing over and over again the interaction between me and Renge before she was given Amrita, to her transformation. And every time I watch it, I feel a sense of shame that made me think I'm going to die of rage.

 

“Ahaha, don’t say that. I was really moved by that match, you know? What do they call it? A true bond between an adventurer and their card?"

 

 When Takahashi said this, even Shinomiya-san started teasing me. Smiling like the Cheshire cat, she said,

 

“Yeah, yeah, there's no need to be shy. Do you know? They said that naming cards is all the rage among amateur adventurers now.”

 

"I've become a fan of Renge-chan too. Right now, Kitagawa-kun's Twitter is gaining a lot of followers, right?   I also like the exchange between Renge-chan and Mea-chan's."

 

 As Ushikura-san said, my follower count was growing at a tremendous rate.

 In just one week since the match was broadcasted, the number of followers had increased by nearly 30,000.

 

 And most of them followed for Renge.

 The past reviews of sweets were dug up and even got a little buzz.

 

“Well, this is also a kind of fame tax.”

 

 Ono tapped me on the shoulder with a grin on his face, as if he couldn't stop laughing.

 As I was glaring at this bastard, the homeroom teacher opened the door and walked in.

 

“Okay, you guys, take your seats. It's time for morning homeroom!"

 

 The students rushed back to their seats.

 

 I looked around the classroom, which had suddenly become very hectic.

 

 It was an ordinary morning scene.

 

 Within that, there was no sign of Minamiyama.

 

 

 

 

 After the tournament, my surroundings changed drastically.

 

 It was not because of me winning the tournament.......

 

 It was because of Renge’s transformation that she showed during that battle.

 

 First, let me show you Renge’s current status.

 

[Race] Zashiki-warashi (Renge)

[Combat Power] 650 (240 UP!)

[Inborn Skills]

Misfortune and luck are like a rope

Hide-and-seek

Elementary recovery magic → Intermediate recovery magic (CHANGE!)

 

[Acquired skills]

Zero existence→ Spiritual recurrence (CHANGE!): Can temporarily ranks up to a higher rank. Once used, an interval of one to several days is required. Combat power is increased by 100.

Free-spiritedness

Elementary attack magic→ Intermediate attack magic (CHANGE!)

Chant shortening (NEW!): It is possible to omit the process of magical skills. Effect increases with proficiency.

Magic recovery (NEW!): Increases the speed of magic recovery.

Friendship linkage

Elementary status ailment magic

 

 

 

 ---- [Spiritual recurrence].

 

 That was the true identity of Renge's awakened power.

 Although it was temporary, the fact that it was possible to rank up without using up a higher-ranking monster card shocked the world.

 

 It has been twenty years since the labyrinth appeared and the use of the cards was discovered. No new usage had been discovered in recent years, and it was thought that the card's potential had been exhausted.

 

 Moreover, Renge’s transformation was broadcasted nationwide on TV.

 Immediately, news reporters came to me, and national research institutes contacted me. I was also interviewed by journalists from other countries.

 

 These days made me realize how much the current world revolved around dungeons and cards.

 

 I was forced to explain over and over again the history of my career from the time I became an adventurer until that tournament, which was also broadcasted on TV.

 

 And so, as the cards were re-researched all over the world, the details of [Spiritual recurrence] gradually became clear.

 

 First of all, only cards with [Zero existence] skill can gain [Spiritual recurrence].

 Second, each card requires a different item to awaken the [Spiritual recurrence].

 Finally, the awakening requires the card’s favor and name of the card.

 

 The last condition in particular was the main reason why the discovery of [Spiritual recurrence] was delayed until now.

 

 There were many institutions in various countries that specialize in the study of cards.

 Some of these places would naturally have experimented with giving expensive items like Amrita to cards with [Zero existence] skill.

 Some of them must have given anything that might have been related to the cards.

 

 But none of them named the cards with affection.

 

 Of course there must had been places that named the cards as part of their experiments, but there were no researchers who have affection for their guinea pigs, nor were there any cards that favored by being made into experimental things.

 

 Among the common people, there would have been those who gave names out of affection to the cards with the [Zero existence] skill. But those people don't have the funds to experiment with expensive items.

 

 What allowed me to accidentally discover it was the fact that I had a recovery item called Amrita.

 Even for that matter, a normal person would choose the method of bringing it back to life by buying another similar card once it is lost.

 

 In other words, the skill of [Spiritual recurrence] was something that only a fool who could not calculate profit and loss could find.

 No wonder, then, that no matter how many smart scholars gathered together, they could not discover it.

 

 As a result of gathering adventurers who love their cards that had [Zero existence] skill, the experiment yielded many results.

 The most significant of these was the awakening of B-rank cards.

 

 Lilim2 became Lilith with the 'Soil of Creation', Hanuman3 became the Monkey King with the 'Headband', and Baihe Tongzi4 awakened to become Shuten-doji5 with the ‘Jinben kidoku shu6'.

 

 This was a shock to the adventuring world.

 

 This was because currently only a few A-rank cards had been confirmed in the world, and all of them were under government control.

 

 In other words, B-rank cards were the limit for ordinary adventurers to obtain, and now, A-rank cards had finally been added, albeit only temporary transformation.

 

 In addition, these experiments revealed the use of items that had been previously unknown, and greatly accelerated card research.

 

 This was because until then, the 'Soil of Creation' and the 'Headband' had occasionally appeared in high-rank dungeons, but they had been lying around in a corner of the research institute as items that had not much and clear use.

 

 The market has been shaken up in recent weeks by the revaluation of items that had previously been sold for a pittance as having no known use.

 

 Cards with [Spiritual recurrence] were now referred to as Advantage cards, as they are more powerful than their actual rank. The notations are C+ and B+ cards now.

 

 However, many adventurers looked coldly at the Advantage card.

 

 The effect of [Spiritual recurrence] skill is only temporary.

 Comparing a C+ rank card with a B rank card, the latter naturally seems to be superior.

 And since obtaining [Spiritual recurrence] requires expensive items such as Amrita, wouldn't it be better to sell the expensive item and buy a B-rank card? This was the view of many adventurers.

 

 However, top-class adventurers had a different view. They noted that the original rank of an Advantage card does not change.

 In other words, it costs less to revive the lost card.

 

 At the front line of the high rank dungeon, C-rank cards are disposable, and even B-rank cards have a high probability of being Lost.

 

 C-rank card aside, losing a B-rank card would be a big loss even for a top-class adventurer

 

 In that respect, the cost is greatly reduced with an Advantage cards.

 

 They may not always be the main force, but they are indispensable’. That was the evaluation of the top-class adventurers towards Advantage cards.

 

 Thus, the Advantage card was accepted by people with a great response, though there were pros and cons.

 

 I became widely known as an up-and-coming adventurer who discovered it in my just-getting-started career.

 

 Naturally, the way people at school looked at me also changed.

 I am now a bit of a celebrity at school.

 

 When I open the classroom door in the morning, everyone greeted me.

 

 I've began to talk normally with Shinomiya-san and the rest of the normie group, and my friendship with the East-West duo remained intact.

 

 I even received a love letter for the first time in my life ...or rather, a fan letter.

 

 I became the undisputed member of the school’s top caste,...... and Minamiyama transferred to another school.

 

 By the time the new semester began, he had already disappeared, and my homeroom teacher informed us nonchalantly that he had transferred to a different school.

 

 The reaction of everyone in the class was. Indifferent. Not even a single voice of lamentation or backbiting was heard about that guy.

 

 Seeing my classmates acting as if he had never existed from the beginning, I couldn't help but have mixed feelings.

 

 The same goes for the East-West duo, and we have been deliberately avoiding the topic about him.

 

 Why did Minamiyama hate me so much and tried to kill me that day?’

 After thinking about it after the tournament, I came up with an answer.

 

 I think Minamiyama thought that I was trying to kick him down by becoming an adventurer.

 

 He must have felt frustrated inside when Ono and I became adventurers, considering that he had just become an adventurer and joined the normie group.

 He may have been able to convince himself at first since Ono was already part of the group, but as for me… he probably couldn't tolerate me at all.

 

 Come to think of it, if I were to join the normie group under the title of an adventurer after the tournament, there would be no place for Minamiyama.

 

 What would happen then? He would no longer be in the circle of the normie of group, and he would not be able to return to his original group, which included me and the East-West duo.

 

 Without any other close friends, he would be isolated. In one fell swoop, he fell to the bottom of the class caste.

 

 When I was single-mindedly striving for my own fulfillment, I never thought of such a thing.

 

 It was not surprising that Minamiyama would think that his friend, whom he had once unilaterally cut off, had come to get back at him.

 

 As a result, he made a move to get rid of me by putting me in the tournament.

 

...... And you know how that ended.

 

 What Minamiyama did in the end was not aired on TV. Even the spectators who came to watch the tournament that day were prohibited by the program from filming the match, so his ugly behavior was not spread on social networking platforms.

 

 In other words, no one in the class knew about the incident.

 

 Despite this, Minamiyama chose to transfer to another school, and the classmates acted as if he had never been here in the first place.

 

 In the end, I guess such was the reality of the class caste, which I thought to be invincible.

 

 The fact that I am neither disappointed nor discouraged by this was... a little strange, even for me.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Maro's turn. Draw! Maro used 8 magic stones and summoned Zashiki-warashi. Zashiki-warashi's [Misfortune and luck are like a rope]! By using 2 magic stones, the player can either nullify the enemy's attack once, or hit on the enemy in an evasive state!

 

Eastfield's turn! Draw! Lilith's special effect is activated! This card can summon one Lilim each turn by consuming one magic stone! Using a magic stone, Lilim J is summoned! Lilith attacks! [Misfortune and luck are like a rope!] negated. Lilim A attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro. Lilim B attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro. Lilim C attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro. Lilim D attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro. Lilim E attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro. Lilim F attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro. Lilim G attacks! 1 direct damage to Maro.

 

Maro's HP is now 0. Eastfield wins.

 

'FAAAACK!!!!!!!'

 

 I howled at the words 'YOU LOSE' displayed on the screen.

 

 --Saturday is a day off.

 

 I came to the game center for the first time in a while with the East-West duo. When we come to the arcade, we usually play the adventurer-modeled arcade game ‘Cardmaster’.

 

 I was eager to show them my real skills and challenged them to a game, but I had been beaten to a pulp.

 This was my sixth straight loss.

 I'm not sure how long it had been since I've seen Lilith, a rarity, in a game like this.

 

 Kuh...... this guy is getting terribly strong. When did he get a rare card like Lilith ......? It's the rarest of the rare, rarely stocked even in trading card stores!

 

"Ha ha ha, I beat an active adventurer. I'm afraid of my talent.”

 

 Higashino came out from the other side of the game cabinet, looking very pleased with himself. His face was hatefully smug.

 

 Grrrrrrrrrrh.......

 

“Maro is still weak at competitive games as usual. How did you manage to win the tournament with that?"

 

 Nishida said in amazement.

 

"Shut up!”

 

“Maro is leaning too much on the romantic side with his deck. Of course he's bound to lose a game with a rigid deck like this! “

 

 Higashino smiled and then laughed with “Ukekekekekeke”.

 

" Grhhhhhhh! One more time, one more time!”

 

"No, the loser is eliminated. Next is me and Nishida."

 

"Yeah, yeah, loser get out of the way."

 

"No. No, no, no, I don't want to budge, I don't want to buuudge!"

 

"A- are you in elementary school......?"

 

 Nishida and Higashino dragged me down from my seat, and then the match between the two began.

 

Higashino, lose. Higashino, lose. Higashino must lose.

 

 I was watching the game from behind Higashino while praying like that.

 

"Hey, you went to all the trouble to join the normie group, is it okay for you to be hanging out with us like this?"

 Higashino spoke slowly.

 

"Ah?"

 

"Even though it's a long-awaited weekend, why don't you go hang out with Shinomiya-san and the others?"

 

"It was you guys who asked me out, right?"

 

"No, that's right, but..."

 

 Higashino gave a small wry smile,

"You even became an adventurer in order to be in the normie group, so I wondered if it's okay."

 

'... Hey, what are you talking about, Higashino-kun? I'm trying to become a professional in the future--"

 

"No, you don't have to pretend like that."

 

 Higashino cut me off.

 

"We have been hanging out with you every day since we started high school. I know what you're thinking. As soon as Minamiyama became an adventurer, you suddenly started working part-time. It was so obvious, you know. I'm telling you, we knew about it even before Ono told us."

 

"...I see."

 

 Of course, they would know. I chuckled.

 

So, they had been deliberately pretending not to know? When I tried to apologize for hiding the fact that I was an adventurer from them, they deliberately diverted the topic. Somehow I thought that might be the case.

 

 'That's nothing to apologize for. We are friends.'

 If I have to put it into words, I guess that's what ...... they wanted to say.

 

"So, to be honest, the whole reason Maro wanted to become an adventurer is so he could join the normie group and get closer to Ushikura-san, right?"

 

"Cough!"

 

"Ha ha, I knew it."

 

"No, no, no, no, that's not true. By the way, why did you think so?"

 

"No, you have to ask? You're a hardcore boob alien. I'm sure you've heard that Ushikura-san has the biggest ones not only in our grade, but also in our school. Well, recently there is a rumor that you are a lolicon though."

 

"No, I don't just like boobs! And I'm not even a lolicon! Who said that?"

 

"Eeh, is that right? To be honest, watching the clips of that match, it looks like you and Renge-chan are actually together, you know?"

 

"No, that's impossible. Though, if she's in her goddess mode, it's certainly possible."

 

"But when she is in goddess mode, you look more like a follower rather than a lover. And 'Going to such lengths of becoming an adventurer, win the tournament, and became popular, why don't he make a move on Ushikura-san?' They said."

 

"..........................."

 

"Well, if you want it, you don't have to care about us. We kinda screwed up with Minamiyama, but if it's you ......"

 

"Idiot."

 

 I lightly punched Higashino on the head.

 

"Ouch."

 

"It's okay. I'm more comfortable hanging out with you guys like this."

 

"Maro......, are you, a homo?"

 

"I'll kill you!"

 

 I apologized inwardly as I hit Higashino one more time.

 

 I'm sorry, Higashino .......

 Actually, I had already tried to hit on Ushikura-san and was rejected by her……(´ω`)

 

 As soon as the match was over later that day, I took the initiative to approach Ushikura-san on Line.

 

 I asked her, "Will you spend Christmas with me?"

 

 Her reply was like this,

 

Aa, I'm sorry. I'm going to play with Kaede-chan for Christmas. That, even if you suddenly ask me, I have plans. ......

 

 It was not a disappointment, nor was it a surprise.

Rather, I feel like asking myself why I thought it might be possible at that time.

 

 Thanks to that, every time we see each other in the classroom, it's awkward.

 

 Aghhhh, why did I send that message to her? It's weird when a guy from the class' Line group who you don't know very well suddenly sends a private message, and it's downright creepy and insane when he asks you out the day before Christmas. I'm sure it's because I got high from winning the tournament.

 

Seriously, if I could go back in time, going back to that time.......

 

 Fortunately, Ushikura-san didn't tell anyone about this.

 Thanks to her, I am not being laughed at by everyone in my class as 'the one who got the wrong idea the moment he won the tournament.'

 

Ushikura-san, you are a true angel. From now on, I will be satisfied with just looking at your boobs, which make me happy just by looking at them, from a distance.

 

 ............ Well, in the end.

 

 I've become an adventurer and have risen in the class caste, but I have not been able to achieve my dream of being a normie.

 I finally learned that being appreciated by everyone and getting the girl of your dreams to fall in love with you are two very different things.

 

“Ah, I lost! Isn’t Higashino's proliferation deck is a little too much of a cheat?  Lilith and Echidna should be against the rules."

 

 Nishida, who had been defeated by Higashino like I was, came over to me.

 

“I'm getting a little tired of it. Where should we go next? Let's go to karaoke or bowling.”

 Higashino said while stretching himself.

 

"Oh, that sounds good. Or maybe, if you want, we can play all night today. We can stay over at someone's house."

 

 When I said that, their eyes lit up.

 

"Hoo, Maro, you're really into it today!"

 

"Then, come over to my place after we're done playing in the city. We'll go to Donki and buy some snacks and juice."

 

 Just as I was getting excited, my phone shook. I glanced at it and saw an alert of Line message.

 The text made my heart race.

 

This is... no, I'm in the middle of hanging out with Higashino and Nishida, so.......

 

 Two weights were about to be placed on the balance in my head. On one side was the East-West duo. On the other side was the sender of the message.

 The moment I put the weights on the balance, ---- it sank toward the latter with a clunk.

 

 Sorry, Higashino, Nishida.

 

"Sorry, guys! I'm out of here!"

 

"Haa?!"

 

"Why all of a sudden?!"

 

"Yaah, hehehe, Shinomiya-san just texted me."

 

I showed them the contents of the Line message:

 

I'm doing karaoke with four of my female friends right now, do you want to come? PS, Shizuka is here too (laughs)

 

 After reading the text, the East-West duo opened their mouths wide.

 

"Da, da, da, damn you!"

 

"I'll kill you, you bastard!"

 

 They took the face of the demon and raised their fists.

 

"Wai-, time out, time out!"

 

"Shut up, you traitor!"

 

"You should have asked us to come with you! Why are you trying to make a harem by leaving by yourself?!"

 

"Don't get cocky just because you're an adventurer!"

 

Uoooh, what a killing aura!

The pressure is more than that of the Pied Piper of Hamelin!

I have to run away! 

 

I rushed out of the arcade.

 

"Wait, you!"

 

"I'll beat you to a pulp and turn your face into one that you won't be able to show in front of girls!"

 

 ————As I ran away from my friends who had turned into demons, I suddenly thought to myself.

 

 These turbulent months were the most intense of my life. I thought that it might have been Renge, not me, who was at the center of it all.

 

 That I had drawn the Renge and the others in a single shot.

 That I met the Pied Piper of Hamelin.

 That I got Amrita.

 Even the fact that Ono found out I was an adventurer as well as participating in the tournament.

 

 All of this may have been a part of the story of how Renge regained her true power.

 

 If that was the case, then my winning the tournament and being recognized by everyone in the class was a share of her good fortune.

 

 But...if even this series of events is just a small part of the larger flow that surrounds Renge.

 I wonder what kind of luck and misfortune awaits me in the future.

 

...... what nonsense. I guess I'm overthinking things.

 

 The only thing I know for sure is that I will continue to be an adventurer.

 

 In my quest to rise through the ranks of the class caste, my ambition had shifted toward becoming a true adventurer without me noticing it.

 

 Therefore, I was not discouraged even when I learned about the reality of the class caste.

 

 I no longer care about the class caste or becoming a normie.

 

 I am going to explore the dungeons with Renge and the others.

 I found that to be much more interesting and rewarding,.......

 

..................Ah, no, I think I still want to be a normie after all?

And I want a cute girlfriend with big boobs.

 

"C'mon, you, stop hiding and come out!"

 

"I'm gonna strip you naked and put the picture on the Line!"

 

Oh, shit! This was no time to escape reality. They are serious. If I don't do something, I will die socially!

 

 Our game of tag with the whole town as our arena continued until the morning of the next day.

 

 

 

 

[Tips] Renge

 

 Some cards have the power to influence their surroundings even outside the labyrinth. They are also called ‘Cursed cards’, and some of them can even control their master.

 Renge is one such ‘Cursed card’.

 The Zashiki-warashi's skill, [Misfortune and luck are like a rope], has the power to manipulate fate so to speak.

 Having been carded by an incompatible master, Renge was induced to give herself away by manifesting the skill of [Closed mind7]. Sold to a guild, Renge decided to wait there for a compatible master to acquire her. She was put into a pack of cards so that a compatible master could get her even if they did not have much money. In the same pack, cards that were also compatible with her were placed. Utamaro's lucky draw was not due to his own luck, but due to Renge’s fate manipulation.

 However, the impossible manipulation of destiny created a distortion in the law of cause and effect, which led to the irregular encounter with the Pied Piper of Hamelin. However, by overcoming this problem, the bad luck was transformed into good fortune.

 This good fortune was converted into the acquisition of a key item, Amrita, and the creation of a stage for her to use it. As a result, Renge regained her [Spiritual recurrence] skill.

 All of this was done unconsciously, and Renge is completely unaware of her own characteristics.

 On the contrary, she even thinks of Utamaro like: "What a guy with a lot of ups and downs. He's going to die soon if I'm not there for him. He's a real pain in the ass.”

 

 As a side note ......, the curse of ‘leaking shit in the train’ worked perfectly.

 


***

 

Notes:

Master of certain field/Teacher. Can be translated to ‘Master’, but to differentiate it with the ‘Master (of the cards)’ I will use the romaji: Shishou.

Lilim are said to be children of Lilith and Satan according to Jewish folklore and Kabbalistic teachings. They are dangerous demons similar to succubi that reside in hell.

Hanuman, in Hindu mythology, is the monkey commander of the monkey army.

(Chinese: 白鶴童子; lit. 'White Crane Immortal Boy'), is a Chinese deity who is worshipped in temples and shrines as a spiritual power for getting rid of negative forces, as well as a deity of bravery, determination, intelligence.

Shuten-dōji: mythical Japanese oni (demon) who lived on Mt. Ōe

sake [which is] divine elixir, poisonous to demons

Closed mind: ‘Has a rebellious heart against the master. Negative response for commanded actions, positive response for free actions’. Later change into [Free-spiritedness]

 


Previous chapter | Novel page | Next chapter

Help us keep our spirit up by buying us Coffee (人ゝω・)

 

 

 

 

 

Support Me