Friday, July 24, 2026

[WN] The Evil Imperial Princess : 1


01


Right before Candice's eyes, thrust at her throat, was the silver tip of a sword. Neither the glittering dress prepared for today, nor her meticulously styled hair, nor her beautifully polished skin reflected in the eyes of her beloved father. It felt as though everyone in the venue was glaring at Candice, directing their hostility towards her.

My beloved Otou-sama, this is a lie, right?

…………

I have honed my skills and worked hard for Otou-sama's sake! Even the other siblings, I killed them all, you know? You said you would acknowledge the strong, did you not!

……How foolish.

Hey, why is it……? Why won't Otou-sama praise me!? Please look at me! Please love me.

Her father kept his eyes averted from Candice.

In my sheer desire to be acknowledged by Otou-sama, I............ massacred every single hindrance, and yet.

……

This guy spoke ill of Otou-sama, you know? These kids were useless, so I disposed of them…… Furthermore, I heard this woman tried to make eyes at Otou-sama. See, aren't I amazing?

Behind Candice was a piled-up mountain of corpses. Seeing Candice showing off her achievements while smiling proudly with a hand on her chest, her father's eyebrows twitched. Her beautiful dress and hair, everything was soaked in blood and dyed red. A golden pendant, said to be a memento of her late mother, absorbed the blood and gleamed ominously.

Someone called her a Demon…… the Evil Imperial Princess.

Candice clasped her hands together as if to drown out those words.

Ah, that's right! Onii-samas were also getting in my way, so I disposed of them. But it doesn't matter, does it? After all, only one person can inherit Otou-sama's position…… You said you would let the strong inherit it. With this, I am the only one who can inherit Otou-sama's position.

Behind Candice, who spoke as if seeking confirmation, the corpses of her older brothers lay rolled about gruesomely. The venue fell completely silent at Candice, who looked as if she wanted to say a toy had simply broken without any malice. Her lavender eyes were bloodshot, and her lips were heavily contorted. Candice's fiancé, Georges, furrowed his brows and pointed his sword at Candice. Completely reversing the gaze she had given her father just moments ago, Candice glared sharply at Georges.

Georges…… what is the meaning of pointing your sword at me? You do nothing but complain to me. Do you want to die that badly?

I really do despise you. I can no longer forgive this.

Silence! The only one in this world who can say such a thing to me is Otou-sama. In truth, I absolutely hate the likes of you as well. You should just be grateful that I even got engaged to you.

……There's no reasoning with you.

If you wanted to be killed by me, you should have just said so sooner!

Please, stop it already!

──Silence!

At Candice's words, her younger sister Louise, who had been hiding behind their father and Georges until now, made her shoulders tremble.

To think someone with filthy blood would dare voice their opinion to me; who do you think you are?

……Please, stop it already! Don't take any more of our precious family away!

Do not cry, Louise.

……hk, Otou-sama.

It will be fine. I swear to protect you, Louise.

Thank you as well, Georges-sama.

The one her father protectively kept by his side was Candice's half-sister, Louise, who, despite sharing their father's blood, had been raised as a commoner. This foolish, eyesore of a wicked woman who was always smiling frivolously, whom it was even sickening to call a younger sister, was trembling her shoulders in fear while sandwiched between her beloved father and the man who was Candice's fiancé. What was most unforgivable of all was that tears were rolling down her cheeks, and her father's fingers were gently wiping them away. That she was touching her father. And that she had coaxed their father and brothers, attempting to snatch away Candice's place to belong.

-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

-


[Gold]

B random

Nepheos


[Silver]

Corey Hicks

Creris

Frédéric Bertrand-Hudon

Jake Seagraves

Matthew Fraser

Tbaum56

Xavier O'Donoghue


[Bronze]

Anton Lim

Baelee

Christopher Feliciano

Ctdela

Curious Panda

nick nasca

SD Fox

Sébastien Dionne

Z


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me