Mob Kousei No Ore Demo Boukensha Ni
Nareba Riajuu Ni Naremasuka: Chapter #164
Translators: Nyx and Ririi Rain
Episode 164: The
Ikebukuro Conquest Mission (3)
The following day.
Having concluded negotiations
with the Guild and secured Key Items, the time had finally come to challenge
Gugalanna.
I had already handed the Key Items
over to Renge and Myra.
As it turned out—or perhaps
more accurately, as I wished—Renge still lacked sufficient Key Items and thus
hadn't yet achieved Spiritual Recurrence. Myra, however, successfully attained
new Spiritual Recurrence forms.
【Race】Vouivre (Myra)
【Combat
Power】1550
(MAX!) (Initial Combat Power 400 + Growth 400 + Spiritual Recurrence 400 +
Spiritual Enhancement 250 + Vouivre Diamond 100)
【Inborn
Skills】
・Treasure
Dragon's Orb
・Treasure
Dragon’s Scales
・Treasure
Dragon's Breath
・A
Broken Mirror Will Never Shine Again: This skil includes [Maid] and
[Intermediate-level Storage] skills.
【Acquired
Skills】
・Spiritual
Regeneration: Hydra (850), Scylla (850), Chimera (900), Delphyne (950). The
number represent initial combat power.
・Spiritual
Enhancement
・Selfless
Devotion
・Advanced-level
Wizard
・Strategy
・Vouivre
Eyes
・Pierce
of Resistance
・Magic
Consumption Reduction → Fountain of Magic Power (CHANGE!)
・Loyalty
・Knowledge
of Survival (NEW!)
・Hide
and Seek (NEW!)
・Chant
Shortening (NEW!) → Chant Discard (CHANGE!)
【Race】Scylla (Myra)
【Combat
Power】2000
(
MAX!) (Initial Combat Power
850 + Growth 400 + Spiritual Recurrence 400 + Spiritual Enhancement 250 +
Vouivre Diamond 100)
【Inborn
Skills】
・Witch’s Envy1: Possesses the upper body of
a beautiful woman and a lower body of a six-headed dog transformed by the witch
Circe. Possesses the power of Immortality unless all dog heads are crushed.
This skill includes Immortality, Fountain of Life, and Multi-Headed Beast.
Effect is canceled if all dog heads are destroyed.
(Multi-Headed
Beast: A beast with multiple heads. Each head can think and act
independently, enabling simultaneous activation of breath attacks or magic.)
・Sea
Deity's Favor: Receives the blessing of the Sea
Deity2. Enables breathing underwater and allows movement as freely as on
land. Stats are doubled when fighting by water3.
・Monster
of the Strait of Messina: Deploys the sea territory where Scylla resides.
Grants all allies the Swimming skill, enabling breathing underwater.
・Advanced
Status Ailment Magic
【Race】Chimera (Myra)
【Combat
Power】2050
(Initial Combat Power 900 + Growth 400 + Spiritual Recurrence 400 + Spiritual
Enhancement 250 + Vouivre Diamond 100)
【Inborn
Skills】
・Composite
Beast: Possesses two forms—a beast form with characteristics of multiple
animals boasting superior physical ability, and a lustful devil form with
potent magic and enchantment powers. The beast form carries Fountain of Life,
Superhuman Strength, Dragon's Breath, and Awakening of Instinct. The beautiful
woman form carries Fountain of Magic, Charm, and Succubus Skin.
・Incarnation
of the Storm Cloud: Transforms the body into a thundercloud to strike. Attack
power is doubled; movement is at the speed of lightning. (Beast Form only.)
・Advanced
Attack Magic
・Advanced
Status Ailment Magic
【Race】Delphyne (Myra)
【Combat
Power】2100
(Initial Combat Power 950 + Growth 400 + Spiritual Recurrence 400 + Spiritual
Enhancement 250 + Vouivre Diamond 100)
【Innate
Skills】
・Guardian
of the Usurped Power's Symbol: Half-human, half-dragon form. Possesses the power
of a ‘Guardian of Treasure’ as the keeper of the cave where Typhon hid the
tendons from Zeus's severed limbs. Can create a barrier blocking entry to a
designated treasure's location. Delphyne cannot enter the barrier herself, nor
can she move far away from it. While guarding treasure, stats are doubled. This
skill includes Lord of the Territory.
・Wet
Nurse of the Father of Monsters: Giant Dragon Form. Can transform into
Python, with whom she is often identified. As the wet nurse of Typhon, the
Father of Monsters, she possesses the power of the ‘King’s Wet Nurse’. As long
as Delphyne is not defeated, she prevents all direct attacks on her Master.
This skill includes: Fountain of Life and Titanization.
(Titanization: Greatly
increases the size of the body. While it makes the user more vulnerable to
status ailments, it can enhance vitality, endurance, and strength by up to 10
times. The physical size of the body increases by the square of the enhancement
rate.)
・Priestess
of the Oracle: Human form. Stats are reduced to one-tenth, but once per
day, she can receive a random piece of information regarding a highly probable
future.
・Advanced-level
Wizard
The newly added Spiritual
Recurrence destinations were Scylla, Chimera, and Delphyne.
Scylla and Chimera forms were
attained in Ikebukuro.
In fact, the reason I let a
Chimera dungeon Boss go the other day was partly because I had already secured
the Key Item for Myra to change into Chimera.
Myra's name was originally
derived from 'Chimera', so she now finally inherited her name's might.
Interestingly, all of Myra's
Spiritual Recurrence destinations are children of Echidna and Typhon.
Through that connection, I
challenged the couple’s other children like Cerberus and Phaea4 and gave their supposedly Key Items to Myra,
but unfortunately, no new Spiritual Recurrence destinations appeared.
It was actually no surprise
for Cerberus since some accounts claimed it was male, but Phaea had legends
describing it as female. Perhaps having dragon attribute or being a half-human,
half-beast was required.
Well, with this, Myra likely had
obtained all her possible Spiritual Recurrence destinations.
However, ranking her up to
Delphine at this time would simply mean losing the versatility of her
transformations. So even if she got further rank-up destinations beyond
Delphine, I probably wouldn't rank her up unless something extreme happened.
As for Renge, even though she
absorbed her Key Items, her stats remained unchanged for now.
Also, since I had some spare
Vouivre Diamonds, I had Dress learn [Vouivre Eyes5].
Since Dress can apply skill effects to my entire party when equipped, I decided
the tactical advantage was worth the cost.
"――――It's
finally time, isn’t it?" Anna asked.
"Yeah..."
I responded.
Outside the walls of
Hesperides, on the ruins of the school grounds, I stood with Anna and Oribe to
see my cards off.
I won't be joining them this
time. I'd be staying behind in Tachikawa.
Against an opponent like
Gugalanna, who likely possessed an Area-of-Effect Absolute Attack skill, my
presence as the Master would only be a hindrance.
As for why I'm outside
Hesperides, it was simple—if I stayed inside, Hesperides's spatial isolation
would be broken.
The confrontation with
Gugalanna demanded my full-team, meaning I can't spare any card guards for
myself.
Anna and Oribe served as my
personal guards this time.
"Are
you all ready?"
I asked, looking over my team.
They gave me silent, resolute nods.
"Alright.
Transform."
Responding to my command,
Suzuka transformed into Ibaraki-dōji, Mea into Hecate, Myra into Hydra, and
Prima into Demeter.
Once Mea shifted into her
Hecate form, I drew three cards.
They were pseudo-cards6 of Karkinos.
Before this battle, I'd
grabbed Karkinos Card Keys from random D-rank dungeons along the route from
Hachioji to Tachikawa, then fused them with the three normal Karkinos cards I
already possessed.
When Mea transformed into
Hecate, the Trinity Deity effect kicked in, compressing my active summon slot
and freeing up three summoning slots.
Leaving three summoning slots
unused against Gugalanna felt like a terrible waste.
But cards that could match my
current team weren't plentiful.
Including weak cards might
even become a liability.
So I came up with the idea of
using the pseudo-cards of Karkinos.
Karkinos possessed a skill which
let it shoulder another card’s Lost belonging to the same Master.
The advantage of this Lost Substitution
skill was that a single card can collectively prevent the Lost of pairs like
the Trinity Deity.
It was the perfect card to
fill the three open slots.
The downside was that the cards
with Lost Substitution skill were essentially treated as disposable pawns... But!
With creating the pseudo-cards via the True Subordinate Summoning skill, that
worry actually vanished.
By the way, the Master of the
Karkinos Card Keys wasn't actually me, but Ai.
Much like the previous
Kimaris, I just didn't 'click' with the crabs, and I felt more at ease letting
Ai hold onto them for protection unless we were facing a major threat.
For my part, it was enough to
just keep their pseudo-cards for powerful foes.
My only concern was whether
the pseudo-cards could meet the 'same Master' condition. But since the
pseudo-cards Karkinos said “Maybe OK,”7 it
should probably be fine...
"Begin
Subordinate Summoning."
After summoning the three Karkinos,
I commanded the rest of my cards to summon their own subordinates.
Through Hecate and Demeter's
Legion Summoning, and the equally formidable deployment power of Ibaraki-doji's
Subordinate Summoning, the schoolyard ruins were swiftly covered with a sea of
subordinates.
Once the Celtic Trinity
Deities applied their buff, [Feast of Destruction,
Slaughter, and Victory]8, I had an army with combat power exceeding 3,000
ready to go.
Normally, this would be where
I summon Kishimojin's Rakshasas... but not this time.
Why? Because it'd be
pointless.
――――Gugalanna's Area-of-Effect
Absolute Attack held Subordinate Sealing effect.
I hadn't just been running
around avoiding Gugalanna these past two weeks.
I'd been probing his power by
throwing subordinates at him.
The result? I discovered that Gugalanna
possessed a Subordinate Sealing skill.
Simultaneously with his AoE
Absolute Attack, a massive area around Gugalanna became a dead zone where
subordinates simply cannot exist for a set duration.
The legend surrounding the
Gugalanna mentioned how he brought about ‘seven years of famine’.
The ‘famine’ legends sometimes
do manifest as Subordinate Killing or Subordinate-Sealing effects upon becoming
a card skill.
Demeter was a prime example of
this.
In her myth, she brought
famine to the surface world out of rage when her daughter, Persephone, was
abducted to the Underworld by Hades.
While the standard Demeter
lacked the Subordinate Sealing skill, the Gatekeeper Demeter from before
possessed this skill as a result of her ability evolving into True Skill.
If a B-rank True Skill was
equivalent to an A-rank skill, then it would be no shocker that Gugalanna, a
genuine A-rank, possessed one.
Fortunately, the AoE Absolute
Attack and Subordinate Sealing seemed to go hand-in-hand. I haven't seen the
case where the Sealing skill was used on its own. Still, it rendered our
surefire strategy—the Rakshasas Special Attack—useless.
Despite this, the reason I’m
having everyone summon their subordinates now was to force Gugalanna to use his
first AoE Absolute Attack.
For starters, we’ll have the
subordinates charge in, making Gugalanna waste his first attack. Then, while
that move is on cooldown, we’ll use the Aegis’s Absolute Defense to protect
ourselves while we shred the enemy’s life force in one go...
That was the plan this time.
"Ideally,
it would have been nice to know the cooldown time for that AoE Absolute Attack
too..."
During our strategy meetings
at the Tamatebako training camp, a suggestion came up: “Why don't we bait the
first attack to make it a miss shot and then use True Subordinate for
scouting?”
However, this was rejected due
to the True Subordinate Summoning skill's limitation: "The True
Subordinate Summoning skill can only take in a maximum of three cards."
Perhaps with more experience,
the number can increase, but for now, it wouldn't be possible to summon a
hundred or two hundred True Subordinates with a single Card Key.
Meaning, even if I made full
use of my summoning slots for those with that skill now, I’d only have about
thirty in total.
With numbers that low,
Gugalanna likely wouldn't even bother using his AoE Absolute Attack even if Dress
used her Equipping skill to buff our members.
We'd likely be swatted down by
his base stats alone.
I had also considered
preparing Card Keys for Anna, Oribe, Teacher, and Ai, maxing out their card
counts and then strike with a True Subordinate army of over a hundred to bait
the attack. But after much thought, I passed on that idea.
Our opponent wasn't some
programmed game boss; if we’re too blatant about probing his power, Gugalanna
will simply become more cautious.
Worst case, after we baited
out his first attack, Gugalanna might opt for a hit-and-run strategy—staying
out of reach until the cooldown recovered.
Against Gugalanna, who
possessed an AoE Absolute Attack, a hit-and-run strategy would leave us
helpless.
Ultimately, I decided not to
get too greedy and settled for simply making his first attack a complete miss.
Once I confirmed I had enough
subordinates assembled, I turned back to Anna and Oribe,
"Alright,
I’m counting on you guys."
"Yes."
"Mm."
Each of them summoned two
Dullahans.
Those four Dullahans then
summoned three more each, and in an instant, sixteen Dullahans stood before us.
My three remaining summoning
slots were already occupied by the Karkinos.
But for a battle against an
A-rank... especially a World Native like Gugalanna, I wanted to prepare as
thoroughly as possible.
That was why I had given Anna
and Oribe the Dullahan Card Keys, had them take in the Dullahans I’d collected
so far, and then make them equip my cards.
My usual members took up nine
slots, fourteen cards. With Shiro and the true subordinates like Karkinos
added, that made eighteen cards in total. While we were slightly short on
Dullahans to cover the Karkinos, every one of my main members was now
protected.
"I've
done everything I could. I guess......"
But is
this really enough against Gugalanna...?
A sliver of unease remained
since I didn't know the full extent of the enemy's capabilities, but I shook my
head to dispel the doubt and gave the command to my cards,
"Operation,
start!"
At my order, Suzuka—now
protected by Audrey’s single-target Absolute Defense, [O All Things, Thou Shalt Not Harm My Beloved Child9]—and
the subordinates marched into the gate opened by Eliza.
The moment they touched down
on Ikebukuro soil, Suzuka activated [Lord of The Territory].
"GRAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!"
A roar of an Oni, subtly
different from Yuki’s usual beastly howl, reverberated from Suzuka like a
shockwave. The surrounding monsters scattered in a panicked frenzy, desperate
to escape the vicinity.
Suzuka's A-rank territory
drove away even B-rank monsters, inevitably leaving only an entity of equal
standing—Gugalanna.
By doing this, I don't have to
worry about B-rank monsters interfering or us accidentally killing a dungeon
Boss who happened to be on the surface.
Creating this exact situation
was the reason I had Suzuka learn [Lord of The Territory].
『Ha! Here he comes!』
Almost in the same instant
Suzuka uttered those words (as Ibaraki-dōji, she used a tone different from her
usual self10), the collapsed buildings were blown apart, revealing a giant
winged bull.
Crimson-black lightning, the
precursor to his charge attack, already crackled across his body.
It seemed our bold declaration
of war, after two weeks of running, had greatly displeased him.
Or... was it delighted?
Regardless, Gugalanna charged,
driven by pure emotion.
The shockwaves accompanying
that dark red lightning sent countless pieces of rubble dancing into the air
like dry leaves.
Had the Hamelin's Flute
transfer gate been configured to let attacks pass through, the shockwave of
that Absolute Attack would have reached us even here.
『Guh!』
Gugalanna's charge obliterated
our subordinates in an instant and tore away the [O All Things, Thou Shalt Not
Harm My Beloved Child] Absolute Defense protecting Suzuka. Simultaneously,
Audrey dropped to her knees.
It was the backlash from her
Absolute Defense being forcibly undone.
I saw this in the periphery of
my eye, but I didn't have the luxury to worry about her right now.
『Is Suzuka’s equipped status
still active?!』
『Yes! It's intact! It was an
Absolute Attack, not Absolute Release!』
『Good!』
My call was met with an
immediate response from Dress. I gave a powerful fist pump in hearing that.
When scouting using subordinate,
it was difficult to tell whether Gugalanna's charge was an Absolute Attack or
an Absolute Release.
An Absolute Release would
cancel not only the summoning of subordinates, but also various buffs like
equipping.
If this charge attack had been
a cooldown-type skill rather than one with a usage limit, it could have put us
at a tight spot given the limited uses of [Feast of
Destruction, Slaughter, and Victory]11.
Considering that, an Absolute
Attack was still the better scenario for us.
『Alright, go!』
『Oh!』
With that confirmed, the
wounded Audrey was left behind as my remaining cards plunged one after another
into the gate.
We
made it waste its pride-and-joy AoE Absolute Attack!
We’ll
finish this before that cooldown ends!
Yuki and Shiro, wielding
powerful ranged attacks, made the first move. They drew back their bows—the
iconic weapons of Artemis and Apollo—and released their arrows.
Thanks to the Pair of Deities
effect, Shiro’s strike was equal to Yuki’s, as they share all acquired skills.
Moreover, Apollo's [Arrow Shooter] carried a bonus
against male targets12.
Gugalanna leaped aside with
agility that belied his massive frame, but the arrows—possessing the Absolute
Hit property—tracked his movement and pierced his hide.
“KYUOOOOOOON!”13
Gugalanna’s high-pitched
scream echoed across the battlefield.
Good,
it's working! His combat power is clearly higher than ours, but at the very
least, it didn’t seem to be a world apart from Yuki and Shiro’s current level.
Following Yuki and Shiro's
strike, the frontline group—Suzuka, Molly14,
and the others—stuck to Gugalanna and began their assault, while the rearguard
unleashed their spells.
Great,
if we keep whittling him down like this... wait, huh?!
My eyes widened in shock. ――――Gugalanna
was already starting to shroud his entire body in crimson-black lightning once
again.
“Wh-!?”
It
hadn't even been a few seconds since it fired the first one!
Even as I still stared in
disbelief, I barked out a command instantly,
『Athena!』
『On it! Aegis!』
The light of Athena’s Absolute
Defense enveloped the cards just in the nick of time, but simultaneously, a
devastating shockwave erupted from Gugalanna as the center.
"Dammit!
Athena's Absolute Defense is...!"
Just like that, the cards were
left without their ultimate protection.
But
surely, this time the cooldown— ...Ah?!
―――――Crimson-black lightning
enveloped Gugalanna's body.
"THREE
IN A ROW!? YOU’VE GOTTA BE KIDDING, DAM—...!"
Before I could even finish cursing,
the third shockwave tore through the battlefield.
All I could do was instantly
urge everyone to retreat using Shukuji and simultaneously ordering the
use of [Rain of Amrita].
The Absolute Attack
charge—which rendered all forms of defense meaningless—and its accompanying
shockwave trampled over the vulnerable bodies of my cards.
『Is everyone okay?!』
I immediately checked everyone's
life force through our Link.
『Guh...! Acedia15 and the Karkinos lot are down...!』
The Trinity of Moon Goddesses
and Celtic Trinity Deities survived by the skin of their teeth, Amrita arriving
just in time thanks to their shared life force.
Myra had instantaneously
shifted into her Python form and used [Titanization] to bolster her health
pool, allowing her to endure.
The other members managed to
avoid being Lost by sheer luck or because they took less damage, but Acedia was
in a bad position and took the full brunt, resulting in her being Lost. The
Karkinos lots, positioned relatively further back, were instantly killed,
likely due to their lower combat power.
The Karkinos cards crumbled
away in my hand, perhaps because they were pseudo-cards.
But right now, that hardly
mattered.
Acedia
is—, I have to...! No, wait!
I immediately moved to revive
Acedia with a revival item, but I stopped myself at the last second.
Using it here won't bring her
back to the battlefield. It would only allow her to be re-summoned beside me.
Then,
I must steel my heart and put her revival on hold for now...!
『Is there a fourth?!』
As we stood on high alert,
Gugalanna turned his back and began to pull away.
This action confirmed it: that
charge was limited to three consecutive attacks, and the cooldown had finally
started.
『After him! Finish him off during
this cooldown period!』
At my command, my cards
pursued Gugalanna with looks of pure fury on their faces.
Despite his massive size,
Gugalanna moved at a considerable speed. Still, this pace was no match for my
cards, who all shared [Advanced Ninjutsu] and had mastered Shukuji.
Closing the distance in an
instant, every card unleashed everything they had—layering every possible buff
and debuff before slamming the beast with a relentless barrage of attacks.
It was as if they were
avenging Acedia...
With each strike, Gugalanna
screamed and writhed in agony.
In the blink of an eye,
Gugalanna's life force was visibly drained.
Finally, with his limbs
half-severed, Gugalanna collapsed to the ground with a heavy, echoing boom.
You really
did put us through the ringer, but this is the end…
Just as I was about to savor
the certainty of victory—
『What?!』
From the beast’s body, sparks
of crimson-black lightning began to flicker and rise once more.
『No way! It’s barely been a
minute...!』
Dammit!
A triple-shot move like that has no business having a one-minute cooldown!
The Pseudo-Safe
Zone—won't be ready in time! Then!
『Eliza!』
Having
cornered him this far, act before he can use his move!
Making use of her
Instantaneous Movement, I sent Eliza charging in alone while the rest of the
members used Shukuji to jump back as far as possible.
Appearing directly above
Gugalanna’s head, Eliza swung her great scythe down, driving it straight into
the beast's skull.
*THWACK!* Gugalanna’s body
jerked violently, convulsing, and the crimson-black lightning vanished.
Then Eliza delivered the final
blow: while the blade remained embedded in his skull, magma was poured directly
from the scythe into his brain.
Even Gugalanna couldn't
withstand his brain being scorched. His figure began to vanish—and in that same
instant, Eliza, Yuki, and Mea disappeared as well.
Even through the Link, their
presence could no longer be sensed.
"......................Huh?"
I stood there, dumbstruck.
What?
What just happened?
My remaining cards were
confused too, scanning the area for the vanished trio. But no matter where they
looked, the girls were nowhere to be spotted. And neither can Shiro be found...
!
I pulled out their cards.
There, in my hand, were their
cards—turned into the ashen gray of Soul Cards.
"N-no
way..."
What
happened? Did we fail to stop the Absolute Attack? No, the timing was perfect.
Then why... why was it like――――he was taking them with him?
Then it hit me.
Gugalanna is also a sacred beast with a legend of ‘those who kill them must pay with their lives16’.
I thought this was a 'Die Together' type skill, so I had everyone learn
[Knowledge of Survival] as a countermeasure. But what if it was actually a
skill that ‘forces Lost on whoever delivers the
finishing blow’...?
Originally,
only Eliza should have been dragged down with him, but due to the Trinity
Deities effect, Yuki and Mea were Lost too?
"Forced
Lost... That's bullshit..."
Are
you serious? Is that the kind of nonsense A-rank monsters throw at you?
"S-Senpai...
what just happened...?"
"The
Dullahan Card Keys are..."
Anna and Oribe, who had been
monitoring the battle through the Dullahans equipped to my cards, called out.
Their voices tinged with confusion.
In their hands, the Dullahan
Card Keys were dissolving into particles of light and vanishing.
The Dullahan Card Keys had
been concentrated specifically on Renge and the Trinity of Moon Goddesses
(Eliza and the others)—who were particularly important and unlikely to be Lost.
But with Eliza’s group being
Lost, all the Dullahans equipped to them were dragged down into oblivion as
well...
『...I hate to say this while
you're in shock, but I have a tiny bit of good news and some absolutely bad
news.』
Renge's voice reached me right
then.
『...What is it? Just tell me.』
『The good news is, we
definitely defeated Gugallana. No doubt about it. The bad news is... even
though we did defeat Gugalanna, there’s no Magic Stone or drop items from him.』
"...Huh?"
No
Magic Stone or drops? That means... that means...
『That Gugallana was a
subordinate...』
『That's impossible!』
We used every buff and debuff
viable in this battle.
That included [World of Frozen Moonlight]17, specifically to
account for the possibility that Gugalanna might have his own Subordinate
Summoning skill.
If
Gugalanna had been a subordinate, he should have vanished the instant the skill
reached him!
……………………No.
Wait.
『He was either a True
Subordinate, or it was like Ose’s case...』
『Likely.』
Back then too, subordinates
that wouldn't vanish under Subordinate Sealing emerged.
Subordinates that can't be
eliminated even by Anti-Subordinate skills, like True Subordinate summons,
definitely exist.
But
for that Gugalanna to be a mere summon...
It's
hard to imagine an A-rank Gugalanna taking in another Gugalanna card, so it should
be safe to assume he was a subordinate summoned through an inborn skill.
Hmm,
only a handful of beings can possibly summon Gugalanna…
Specifically:
Ereshkigal, referred as Gugalanna's wife; Ishtar, who requested Gugalanna’s arrival;
and Anu, the chief god who created Gugalanna and sent him to the surface world
for Ishtar.
It has
to be one of them...
――――*Buzz buzz buzz buzz
buzz!*
Just then, my Card Gear
vibrated.
I took a look—it was an
incoming call from Yujin-san.
A call, not a message. It
spelled emergency.
I gasped, then answered
immediately.
"Yes――――"
『Kitagawa!? Sorry! Can you get
to the island right now!?』
Yujin-san spoke in a desperate
voice right from the start.
Anna
and Oribe stared fixedly at me, trying to figure out what was going on, as
Yujin-san continued,
『Some bastards calling
themselves the Empire just suddenly attacked us...! They’re saying they’re
going to turn us all into slaves…!』
――――This,
signaled that the war between humans had finally begun.
【Tips】Breast Ranking(ver2.0)
Hathor
>> (The Wall of The
World's Largest Breasts) >>
Kishimojin・Renge, Demeter・Prima ≧ Zapam Zucum
>> (The Wall of Maternal
Goddess) >>
Persephone・Prima ≧ Acedia > Helen,
Ibaraki-doji・Suzuka
> Ushikura ≧ Seoritsu-hime ・Suzuka > Audrey, Eliza
>> (The Wall of
Bombshell Breasts) >>
Kannadzuki Onee-chan, Ichijo ≧ Anna, TS Kannadzuki > Myra, Molly
>> (The Wall of Big
Breasts) >>
Dress, Vee ≧ Shinomiya-san > Yuki
>> (The Wall of Average
Breasts) >>
Loli Kisshouten・Renge ≧ Succubus・Mea
>> (The Wall of Small
Breasts) >>
Athena, Ai
>> (The Wall of Board
Breasts) >>
Ono > Maro ≧ Oribe
***
Notes:
1 In the myth, Scylla, daughter of the River Crataeis, was said to have been a beautiful maiden. Glaucus (a sea god) loved her, but Circe, a witch, loved Glaucus. Circe poisoned the sea where Syclla bathe with drugs out of jealousy, causing dogs to spring from her thighs, and she was made a monster. ↩
2 Cretaeis (or Ceto), Syclla’s mother, was an ancient sea goddess of Greek mythology ↩
3 The raw use 水辺 (mizube) which can also translate to water’s edge, waterside, or waterfront ↩
4 Phaea (means ‘gray’), was one of the Six Labors of Theseus (a Greek myth hero famous for slaying Minotaur), and also known as the Crommyonian Sow.↩
5 Can reflect any attack once a day. Increases combat power by 100 at all times. ↩
6 Pseudo-card: card from converting True Subordinate into a card ↩
7 This part is originally written in English in the raw↩
8 Effects: equip, enhancement ↩
9 Previously translated as ‘May Nothing Harm My Beloved Child’. The new one fit more with the lore. ↩
10 The tone is more assertive. She said「さっそく来たぞ!」 (Sassoku kita zo!) which we translated to “Here he comes!”↩
12 Reminder, Yuki also has this [Arrow Shooter] skill, but in her case, the bonus applies to female targets. ↩
13 A high-pitched monster’s sound. Imagine this like the Godzilla’s cry ↩
14 Reminder just in case: Molly is Morrigan’s name↩
15 Reminder just in case: Acedia is Kimaris’s name ↩
16 The tale of Enkidu’s death. ↩
17 Effect: wipes out all non-allied subordinates and blocks the summoning of new subordinates.↩
Translator(s) note: Here’s where you can buy
the Author’s books:
[ANNOUNCEMENT]
We decided to have
a GOAL starting now:
IF WE
EARN $225/month for AT LEAST 3 MONTHS STRAIGHT from Patreon membership, WE
WILL ADD ANOTHER ADVANCED CHAPTER ON EACH TIER on our Patreon!
The advanced chapters are
based on the original schedule, and we make sure we stick to it on
Patreon, so you might get MORE than that! Please check our Patreon!
We set the “earning
visibility” public so you can always see it.
More people joining means
more advanced chapters for you Patreon members!
Previous chapter | Novel page | Next chapter
Please help
us out and get Advanced Chapters on our Patreon!
Or you can
keep our spirit up by buying us Coffee (人ゝω・)