[WN] Bocchi Dungeon : Chapter 10


Chapter 10

Exclusive Items Cannot Be Sold

 

Having obtained a Magic Bag, I no longer needed to worry about my baggage. Now that this had happened, my poor-man's nature kicked in, and I wanted to retrieve even the tattered sneakers I was supposed to have thrown away.

Time to collect, collect

While obliterating pill bug-kuns with my hammer and boots, I ran all around the unpopulated First Floor. I feel like I've defeated a number far beyond just a few dozen. The handful of bead-sized magic stones in my pocket, I wonder how much they will amount to once tallied up. I was keeping them in my pocket because it gave me a sense of accomplishment, but they were finally starting to get in the way. Let's just dump the magic stones into the Magic Bag attached to my waist. So convenient, so convenient.

Thanks to feeling good and defeating them left and right, the monotonous task of subjugating pill bug-kuns didn't feel like a pain at all. Have I leveled up yet?

Let's see. Oh, it went up. Yay!

 

Memories of the Star Soul

Name: Nagakura Aoi Scarlet

Class: —

Level: 4

Vitality: 8

Spirit: 8

Attack: 8

Defense: 8

Magic: 8

Resistance: 8

Skill: Ultra Hard Mode / Solo Dungeon / Martial Soul Resonance / Poison Attack

Class Skill: —

Blessing: —

 

I got a little too carried away. Rather than Level 3, I've reached Level 4. I feel like my status growth is still too shoddy as always, but that can't be helped. I'll just have to cover for it with my Solo Dungeon equipment.

My skills increased again, too

Am I actually incredibly lucky? I don't really know much, but I seem to have learned some strong-looking skills. According to what Onee-san said yesterday, if I recall correctly, it's common for status growth increments to increase or to learn new skills every 5 levels. There seem to be individual differences, but my luck as a Hunter looks good. I can't help but look forward to my next level up.

Besides, they say you can acquire a Class once your level goes up to 10. There are supposedly a ridiculous number of different Classes, like Swordsman or Magician. With my good skill luck, I feel like I'll be able to get an amazing Class, too. I want to reach Level 10 quickly.

I thought about just going straight to the Second Floor, but I'm hungry so I'll head back for now. Since I got a lot of magic stones, I should have earned about enough for food. Oh no, now that I'm conscious of it, my stomach is completely... Better hurry back.

After shoving the hammer and boots into the bag, I changed back into my tattered sneakers and dashed all the way back. With light footsteps, I ran up the long staircase in one go and escaped the Dungeon. The power brimming throughout my body deflated immediately upon exiting the Dungeon. It can't be helped, but I really can't bring myself to like this sensation.

Now then, even though it's around noon right now, there are fewer people than there were in the early morning. As expected, this Dungeon is deserted. Some people were startled by me suddenly appearing, but I don't care about that.

I'm back, ossan

I went to take care of my business with the ossan I had met in the morning, who was doing paperwork at the empty counter.

I am Kikukawa. Good work out there, Nagakura-san.

Yeah, yeah, buy these magic stones from me.

I stuck my hand into the bag, grabbed a handful, and roughly dumped them clattering onto the tray.

My, you have brought back quite a lot this time. I had heard the rumors, but it appears they are truly all high-quality soul stones.

Even if you call them high-quality, they're only 10 yen, right? Well, those 10 yen are huge to me, though.

Normally, you cannot obtain this many high-quality soul stones. As expected, this must be the effect of your skill, Nagakura-san.

I don't really get it, but I sure was lucky when it comes to this.

Above all, you must not disclose the matter of your skill to anyone other than people you can trust. Now then, I will take your ID card before we tally this up.

Here you go. I felt like asking about the skills I learned from leveling up, but it's better to keep them a secret as much as possible, after all.

Nagakura-san. I was curious, but that is a Dimensional Pouch, is it not? Could it be that you acquired it on the First Floor?

Of course he'd be curious. I didn't have it before I entered the Dungeon.

I told the Onee-san from yesterday, but I learned a skill called Solo Dungeon when I leveled up. It's thanks to that. Ah, by the way, I'm not selling this, you know?

So that is how it is. Just for your information, Nagakura-san, equipment obtained in a solo Dungeon basically cannot be sold.

Come again? What's with that, that's a problem. If I get useless items, I want to sell them off left and right. I want to turn them into money.

Why?

Please look closely at that pouch. There is a pattern like a red hollyhock leaf on it, yes? That is likely the mark of your Star Soul Crest, Nagakura-san. Items produced in a solo Dungeon are always engraved with the proof of the discoverer's Star Soul Crest, rendering them unusable by anyone other than the person themselves. That is why you cannot sell it. Although this is my first time seeing the real thing as well.

Is that how it works? If so, I wonder if the hammer and boots also have this hollyhock leaf mark. I didn't pay attention to it, though. But if it reduces the possibility of them being stolen, maybe it's fine in its own way.

I see, guess it can't be helped then. Anyway, my level went up, so I'll be going to the Second Floor next. Do you have a map?

We have a booklet compiling the maps of the upper layers and monster information, so I will hand it to you shortly.

Okaaay

By the way, were there any anomalies in the Dungeon?

Umm, not particularly?

After being made to wait just a little bit, I received the booklet and the 1,430 yen payment for the magic stones. Seeing paper money for what felt like the first time in a while made my tension rise. Shouldn't it be fine to indulge in a small luxury?


-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

-


[Gold]

B random

Nepheos


[Silver]

Corey Hicks

Creris

Frédéric Bertrand-Hudon

Jake Seagraves

Matthew Fraser

Tbaum56


[Bronze]

Baelee

Christopher Feliciano

Ctdela

Curious Panda

nick nasca

SD Fox

Taylor King

Z


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>