[WN] The Evil Imperial Princess : 50


50

I thought I would be scolded for yesterday's matter. Besides, earlier, I drooled on His Majesty the Emperor's clothes, so I thought it was the end……

When Candice said so, Hugo was clutching his stomach and laughing.

Kuku, certainly, normally you might have had your head cut off, you know.

……Eh!?

His Majesty the Emperor seemed to be in an unusually good mood today, though.

Only hearing Hugo's first words, "normally you might have had your head cut off," Candice was shocked and trembling uncontrollably.

Does that mean I would have undoubtedly been killed normally……!? I was just lucky today, wasn't I. I wonder if it's thanks to having been kind to everyone up until now……

Thinking that if her luck would increase this much she should be kinder to people, Candice rejoiced that her neck was still connected. Before she knew it, several maids had entered the room and were clearing away the tableware right in front of her.

And then, Candice called out to the maid who was about to take away the cakes. Although thinking it might be unseemly, she asked to take the cakes home.

Did Her Highness the Imperial Princess like the cake that much?

At Hugo's words, Candice nodded while explaining the reason.

Because it was very delicious…… I thought I wanted to let Arthur eat some. I think he will definitely be pleased.

To His Highness Arthur?

W-Was it unseemly of me!?

……No, there is no such thing.

She felt as if Hugo's eyes narrowed. Candice was thrilled looking at the cake the maid had packed into a box.

I wonder what kind of reaction Arthur will have when he eats this cake. I'm looking forward to it.

As she exited the room while fixing her hair and dress that were messed up from sleeping comfortably, Eva and Rose were looking this way with teary eyes.

Eva! Rose!

「「Candice, Imperial Princess-sama……!」」

With perfectly synchronized voices unique to twins, the two hugged Candice with all their might. Candice too wrapped her arms around their backs as if rejoicing in her safety. She hugged the two as if it were a moving reunion.

Noticing the maids of the Violet Palace, Eva and Rose immediately straightened their postures. After Eva received the cake and she thanked Hugo, Candice left in a good mood.

Behind Hugo, a Shadow was kneeling and waiting. Seeing that, Hugo opened his mouth.

Continue monitoring the White Palace as is, and report on the Imperial Princess's condition each time.

Yes, sir!

While watching Candice's back, Hugo muttered, This looks like it will get interesting, and headed to Valentin's side.

Around that time, Candice returned to her room and was hugging Eva and Rose again, rejoicing in their reunion. And when she told the two what happened in the room, Eva and Rose's expressions grew pale.

And then we ate cake together and I was released, but…… when I fell asleep and drooled before that, I thought I was going to die.

D-Drool……!?

You are definitely the only one who has returned alive after drooling on His Majesty the Emperor's lap, Imperial Princess-sama!

Indeed, thinking about it now, the fact that she was using that terrifying and cold Emperor's lap as a pillow must be shocking. She had panicked at that time, but it was also unexpected that she was asked the reason why she cried.

It was a conversation exactly like normal parents and children. In the end, what was his goal, I wonder…… I was being tested after all, wasn't I?

Judging from Candice's memories, he had a cold-blooded image devoid of blood and tears, but now it felt a bit different.

I was so nervous yesterday that I couldn't sleep. As expected, was drooling a bad move, I wonder……

-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

-


[Gold]

B random

Nepheos


[Silver]

Corey Hicks

Creris

Frédéric Bertrand-Hudon

Jake Seagraves

Matthew Fraser

Tbaum56


[Bronze]

Baelee

Christopher Feliciano

Ctdela

Curious Panda

nick nasca

SD Fox

Taylor King

Z


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>