[WN] The Evil Imperial Princess : 75


75

「Candice, Imperial Princess-sama, you are very kind, aren't you.」

「Eh……?」

「Normally, one wouldn't think of eating sweets with their maids.」

「That might be so, but it's inside my room, and I thought it would be more delicious if we all ate together.」

「Thank you very much. Imperial Princess-sama.」

「We love you, Candice, Imperial Princess-sama.」

At their words, Candice pressed a hand to her warming chest. Her heart made an impossibly loud thump-thump sound. Wanting to convey these feelings to the two of them, Candice opened her mouth.

「I-I love Eva and Rose too……」

「Imperial Princess-sama……!」

「Is that true!?」

Seeing Eva and Rose rejoicing with their hands clasped together made her feel somewhat embarrassed.

「I-It's not like I don't think I want to stay by your side forever, you know!」

「「Yes!」」

Nodding with teary eyes, Eva and Rose were perfectly in sync again today. Returning to the White Palace with the two of them, she joined up with Arthur and Jeanne and then they ate the sweets.

Several months after she regained her memories, Arthur had grown attached to Candice and now seemed exactly like a real younger brother.

However, recently, a certain problem had occurred. That was that Arthur's love for Candice was too deep. No matter what he did, it became 'Candice First'. In the end, he started saying, 「I will marry Candice-oneesama,」 and when she taught him, 「It's difficult because we are siblings, you know,」 he wailed loudly. That it took a whole day to soothe him was fresh in her memory.

「His Highness Arthur, you must not cause trouble for the Imperial Princess-sama!」

「But, I want to be with Candice-oneesama forever!」

Arthur, who was always a good boy and had never said anything selfish. Arthur, crying after hearing Jeanne's words, was so cute that her heart wouldn't stop skipping a beat. Jeanne was angry, but Candice was stroking Arthur's fluffy yellow-gold hair. Rather than just being attached, he was becoming quite the siscon (sister-complex). However, Candice, unaccustomed to being loved, hadn't known how to respond, but recently she had just been doting on him as her feelings dictated.

Luca leisurely watched the state of those two. Such a Luca, perhaps because he was separated from Maria by Valentin, was becoming richer in emotion. If one continued to be spoken to like that in the shadows every day, they would surely lose their confidence.

It seems the Pope, after receiving a report about Maria from Valentin and apologizing, was going to monitor her so she wouldn't be allowed in and out of the Blue Palace for a while. Although Maria begged to speak with Luca one more time, Luca refused, so they decided to keep their distance for a while.

However, it seems the Pope also has no intention whatsoever of accepting the fact that Luca aspires to be a doctor. But Luca is always reading difficult-looking books in the White Palace. As expected, he probably cannot give up on his dream.

Maxence just occasionally passes by in the hallway, and there is no change in their relationship. And it seems Duke Radziwill had applied for a meeting with Candice over and over again, but because Candice refused, they haven't been able to meet. While waiting for a reply to the letter from her mother, Lisa, Candice headed to the Violet Palace again today.

When she opened the door, there was──.

「Greetings, Your Majesty the Emperor.」

Valentin, the father who would absolutely never love Candice, gestured for her to come over languidly.

「…………Come here.」

At those words, Candice swallowed hard with a gulp. Sitting down on the usual sofa in the usual spot, she took repeated deep breaths to ease her tension.

(I will show that I can endure the trial again today!)

Today as well, while keeping the goal of becoming a good Imperial Princess and leaving the Empire, Candice had her cheeks squished.

 

Part 1 End

✼••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••✼

 

 

Thank you very much for reading this far! It is scheduled to continue into Part 2 and Part 3 ('▽'). I will start posting again as soon as I finish writing Part 2. Thank you for your continued support.

 

✼••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••✼

 

【Part 2】

Candice's Mama Arc

Downtown Arc

Maxence Arc

 

【Part 3】

Louise Arc

 

✼••┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈••✼

 

This is the current schedule! I do not know when they will be published, so if you are interested, please keep this registered in your bookmarks/favorites as is.

From Yakiimo Hokuhoku


-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

-


[Gold]

B random

Nepheos


[Silver]

Corey Hicks

Creris

Frédéric Bertrand-Hudon

Jake Seagraves

Matthew Fraser

Tbaum56


[Bronze]

Baelee

Christopher Feliciano

Ctdela

Curious Panda

nick nasca

SD Fox

Taylor King

Z


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>