Friday, September 3, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 5 Part 10

TEASER CHAPTER 5 PART 10



Nozomu's POV

 

In front of the main gate after school, I met Somia for a date here.

This morning, the word she said was shocking for everyone who was there, and her sister, Iris, was clearly upset and drew closer to her.

However, Somia didn't care about her sister at all, and instead, she asked me, "Nozomu-san, is it okay?"

Her tone was polite, but I was swallowed up by the atmosphere and I nodded subconsciously.

Somia-chan, who was the cause, simply said "Nozomu-san, please treat me well" and then ran to the Ecross school building.

Those of us who were left there were just dumbfounded, but Iris' condition was even more terrible. She was completely petrified that she was unaware when Tima called out and shook her body.

Perhaps her consciousness finally came back, she slowly turned around and put her hands on my shoulders, then brought her face closer and said, "Don't make even the slightest mistake," in a terrifying voice.

It seemed comparable to the angry Shishō at that time, and I instinctively nodded over and over again.

 

"...Well, I know how Iris feels. It would be very upsetting to hear that her only sister is going on a date with a man, especially since her sister is the only and most important sister she's known since she was a child."

 

By the way, it's been a while since I dated. When I was dating Lisa, I wanted to catch up to the talented Lisa and Ken, so I spent all my days training.

Of course, I went on a date, but I didn't have many opportunities because I spent my time training every day.

 

“…………….”

 

When I remember those days, my chest hurts. This always happens when I try to remember the past. I knew I couldn't go back to those days anymore, and I wanted to scream "Why!!" to Ken and Lisa.

But in the end, after the violent emotions had passed, I was always hit by overwhelming loneliness and emptiness. Naturally, my hands stretched out to my chest, and I squeezed my chest tightly as if scratching it.

 

"Nozomu-sa~n! Thank you for waiting!"

 

As I was engrossed in my thoughts of the past, Somia ran from the Ecross school building and speak with a loud voice.

She is full of energy as usual. I don't think I have any particular feelings for her, and maybe it's more like dating a friend than a lover or anything like that.

 

"Haa.. haa..., I'm sorry. Did I make you wait?"

"No, not really. I just came too."

 

She must be in a hurry. A lot of sweat appeared on Somia's forehead, maybe she was running with all her might.

I took a handkerchief and wiped her sweat.

 

"I don't think you need to be in such a hurry..."

"T-thank you, but the time we can play together will be shorter."

Support Me