Friday, April 22, 2022

[Teaser] DCO Side Story : Beware of the Banquet, Part 2

 TEASER

Side Story : Beware of the Banquet, Part 2



While everyone, including Nozomu, was frozen in place, Somia jumped down from the seat across from Nozomu, ran towards him, and jumped onto his lap.

 

"Uwa~! Somia-chan !?"

"Ehehehe ~~"

 

Somia's face turned into a happy smile as she leaned her back against Nozomu's body. The little princess looked happy as she slipped and rubbed the back of her head against Nozomu's chest.

Meanwhile, Nozomu was confused, not knowing what to do with the sudden situation.

 

"So-, Somia-chan, your joke isn't funny you know..."

"I'm not joking~~. I have received many offers of marriage like my sister, but I dare say I want to marry someone like Nozomu-san~."

 

At that moment, the frozen air was cracked.

A black-haired girl wearing a terrifying atmosphere tapped Nozomu on the shoulder.

Nozomu peeked fearfully next to him and saw it was Somia's sister, who was willing to go to hell for her sister. She glared at Nozomu with a gaze like a Yasha.

 

"Nozomu, let's have a little chat in the back of the store ..."

 

Irisdina's heart, which was on fire and about to reach a critical point, was about to explode...

 

"Ah~, of course, I think it would be best if Nozomu-san to be with Ane-sama."

"Funya~ !?"

 

However, her innocent sister instantly defused the fire.

 

"I think Nozomu-san and Ane-sama are quite compatible~. I'm really happy to have an older sister, but~ I wanted an older brother too! I was just thinking, if Nozomu-san and Ane-sama got married, that would mean Nozomu-san would be my brother-in-law!"

 

"Wha! What are you talking about, Somia !?"

 

Irisdina was flustered by her sister's statement. However, her voice was somewhat happy.

 

"Ah~, of course. If you want, you can marry me instead of Ane-sama~!

"... No ~ zo ~ mu ~~"

 

However, the extinguished flames were ignited again by the sister's hand. Just as it had once nearly subsided, its momentum quickly increased at once.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the table across from Nozomu, an elf girl was releasing freezing air.

 

"... I wonder if Nozomu might be more interested in little girls? I've heard that there are people out there with that kind of sexual inclination."

"No, I'm not! You know that I was dating Lisa in the past, right!? I'm normal!"

"Nozomu! As her sister, I can't allow you to marry Somia! Somia is still a child!"

"A-, Ane-sama, that's not fair~. I am already an adult~. I've already kissed him~."

"It was just a kiss on the cheek! Besides, I'm also..."

 

Having said that much, Irisdina was at a loss for words.

She recalled how she had taken Nozomu's lips in the spur of the moment, unable to control her own emotions toward the bedridden Nozomu.

 

"Eh? Iris, what did you say?"

"U~ ..."



Support Me