Tuesday, October 25, 2022

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 8 Part 31

        

TEASER CHAPTER 8 PART 31






Lisa's sudden but firmly expressed confession.

Nozomu's heart skipped a beat, and the intense heat made his whole body boil.

Meanwhile, Lisa looked dissatisfied with Nozomu's shocked and speechless state.

 

"... Why are you so surprised? It's a little hurtful."

"No, umm..."

"In the first place, if I didn't like you, I wouldn't ask you to go on another adventure with me, would I? I mean, why would I ask you out?"

 

She was absolutely right.

Nozomu, too, had been aware of Lisa's unchanging affection for him, but he had not had much experience of being confronted with a confession of love from the front like this.

In fact, when he and Lisa first started dating, it was Nozomu who confessed his feelings to her.

While they were dating, they had expressed their feelings for each other, but perhaps because they had spent so much time apart and so much time avoiding each other, her direct words of confession had a greater impact on him than he could have imagined.

 

"That's, umm..."

"Haa, the past Nozomu was so passionate, but now you have become such a spineless person. I thought things were going back to normal when you pulled my hand after that monster captured me..."

 

Nozomu turned his head away from Lisa, who put her hand on her cheek and let out a sigh, as if he felt embarrassed.

 

"I think it's Lisa who's changed so much."

"It was Nozomu who changed me, wasn't it? No, I didn't change, I reverted back, I guess. When I was still hesitating, you came on to me forcefully, as if to say, look at me! Forcing me to turn toward you..."

"N-, no, that's..."

 

Nozomu started to get flustered again after Lisa began to talk about what Nozomu had done to her.

In fact, his behavior to Lisa following his decision to confront her could be seen by others as stalking her.

Regardless of the rumors around him and regardless of Lisa's outright rejection of him, he was still pushing his way toward her.

 

"On top of that, when I thought we were getting back together again, you just shunned me at the very end. You're terrible..."

 

Moreover, despite going to such lengths, Nozomu turned down Lisa's confession in the end.

No wonder Lisa, who was in fact being dumped, was dissatisfied.

However, the tone of voice and the place to voice that dissatisfaction were not right.

The people in the city who were also relaxing in the central park were pointing at Nozomu and starting to whisper to each other.

On top of that, Lisa started pretending to cry, which made the stares directed at Nozomu even more unsettling.






Support Me