Tuesday, August 11, 2026

[WN] Shut-In : Chapter 152


Chapter 152

Lirica's Power


Translator : PolterGlast


Huff, huff, huff... Ah, Masaru-sama! Thank you for your hard work!

Good work. Looks like you're working hard.

When I went to the training room, Lirica was continuing her run despite being covered in sweat.

...Crap, I forgot to hand her a towel, and she's already out of water. I hurriedly prepared a towel and refilled her water using Refresh. As the remaining time hit zero and Lirica began her break, I decided to tell her how things went down.

It went well, then... Thank goodness...

Yeah, for now, the front line over there is finished with this. How are things on your end, Lirica?

Yes! If it's running at this pace, I can still keep going.

Ooh, impressive base stamina...

If I cut down on my schedule, I can do 7 sets a day! If I raise my Agility by 1 every day...

Ah, come to think of it, is it alright if you tell me your current stats, Lirica?

Come to think of it, I hadn't told you, had I? Yes, Status Open.

Stats are a kind of personal information, so normally it's taboo to ask people about them so casually. But thinking about the future, we have to consider her stat build too, so I'll lay down a defensive line in all directions and clarify that this is absolutely not sexual harassment or anything.

 

Lirica tu Baron LV 47

HP 420/420

MP 457/463

Attack 92

Defense 123

Magic Attack Power 141

Magic Resistance 99

Agility 98

Skills Dark Magic LV 9 Fire Magic LV 8 Magic Power Recovery LV 7 Body Fortification LV 5 Physical Enhancement LV 8

 

This is, hmm... how should I put it? Of course, I don't think she's weak by any means. From my feel of it, I think she's probably about as strong as Mitsukawa-kun or Sigur's idiot son. However, with these stats, she definitely wouldn't be able to beat Sigur or Priola.

With this, I'm way more of a Demon Lord, yeah. Ah, by the way, my current stats look like this.

 

Kazuno Masaru LV 242

HP 2530/2530

MP 3743/4161

Attack 569

Defense 577

Magic Attack Power 1010 (Limit Break)

Magic Resistance 792

Agility 1261 (Limit Break)

Gifts Home LV 5 Holy/Demonic Reversal (Degraded) LV 4

Skills Light Magic LV 10 (MAX) Dark Magic LV 10 (MAX) Fire Magic LV 10 (MAX) Wind Magic LV 10 (MAX) Water Magic LV 10 (MAX) Earth Magic LV 10 (MAX) Lightning Magic LV 10 (MAX) Ice Magic LV 10 (MAX) Space-Time Magic LV 10 (MAX) Magic Power Recovery LV 10 (MAX) Magic Power Perception LV 10 (MAX) Swordsmanship LV 10 (MAX) Dual Swordsmanship LV 6 Battoujutsu LV 10 (MAX) Area of Effect Casting LV 3 Physical Enhancement LV 10 (MAX)

Liberated Knight of the Holy Corpse

 

Hmm, this is definitely a Demon Lord, isn't it (treating it like someone else's problem). For a while now, I've been thinking about various things and focusing my training mainly on Magic Attack Power and Agility.

Thanks to that, my Magic Attack Power has finally broken past its limit too. Ever since breaking the limit, my magic's power somehow went up. I don't think it's just my imagination.

Nobody else has trained this far, so I didn't know, but it seems there's a benefit to reaching the 999 cap and then pushing a stat into the four digits. I say "cap," but it doesn't actually stop and just keeps going up normally. I wonder if it's really okay to call it a cap...?

So right now, I'm thinking of breaking the limit on all my stats. I'm currently torn on whether it's stronger to raise all my stats evenly or to specialize. I get the impression that demons tend to lean more toward being physical attackers, so with anti-demon combat in mind, I'm planning to train my Defense next.

Ah, but I'm still going to keep raising my Agility. Thanks to the difference in our Agility, I was able to overwhelm Sigur to that extent, so my trust in Agility is only going up. Oh, looking closely, thanks to using iaigiri off and on, my Battoujutsu LV has gone up to the max.

...!? ...!!!?

(Having looked at the stats I wrote down, she was surprised, then after calmly confirming it again, she seemed to be on the verge of fainting from failing to comprehend it.)

For now, Lirica, you should do your best to raise your Agility while also bringing up your Magic Attack Power.

Considering how my LV didn't go up today despite defeating that many demons, and comparing the strength of demons to dungeon monsters, it's become clear that leveling up in a dungeon is undoubtedly more efficient.

Today, in my free time, I need to talk to Emilia to get permission to explore dungeons within the country, then have a meeting about our future plans while I'm at it, and then dive into the dungeon beforehand to prep for power leveling... There's way too much to do, ugogogogo.

Ah, starting tomorrow, I'll be able to give a spare key to Miku too, so even if we're apart, she'll be able to do some training. Thinking about the future and her personal safety, I really want Miku to do some power leveling too.

First, I'll train Lirica and get the hang of it, and then if I train her hardcore too, it might not be impossible for her to become a Saint who instantly burns her enemies to ash with Judgment Ray.

Using the 3P-colored running machine that has become part of my daily routine, I thought about such things while enjoying a run alongside Lirica...

Ah, by the way, starting today, I decided to give the differently colored machines names. Since this one raises stats by 3 at a time, I've decided to name it Running Machine LV 3 from now on.

-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

-


[Gold]

B random

Nepheos


[Silver]

Corey Hicks

Creris

Frédéric Bertrand-Hudon

Jake Seagraves

Matthew Fraser

Tbaum56

Xavier O'Donoghue


[Bronze]

Anton Lim

Baelee

Christopher Feliciano

Ctdela

Curious Panda

nick nasca

SD Fox

Sébastien Dionne

Z


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me