Thursday, August 29, 2024

[LN] Dragon Chain Ori : Volume 4 Side Story 2


Volume 4 Side Story 2

Longing Pursuit



Translator : PolterGlast



It was as if the core of my body had been pierced. The way he ran around the raging arena, fearlessly challenging a powerful enemy wielding a giant sword.

No matter how great the gap in power between the two was, no matter how badly he was cornered, he never gave up.

I couldn't take my eyes off his eyes, which held a strong light.

And before I knew it, I found myself pursuing that person's figure like this.

 

"Aaah~~. Nozomu-senpai is so cool after all..."

 

Now, after school, the senior I have been looking for is doing independent training with Irisdina-senpai.

I took out a thick notebook from my pocket as I watched them train with a quiet demeanor.

 

"Nozomu Bountis. Born in Oire Village, Principality of Handora. In his freshman year, his Ability Suppression manifested, leading his practical performance to stagnate. After that, he became a regular for remedial and supplementary examinations, but he still advanced to the third year. After his Ability Suppression manifested, for some reason, he began using Eastern swordsmanship. In contrast to his practical skills, he excelled in written examinations and placed among the top students in his grade. After advancing to the third year, he rapidly stood out and led the 10th class, the lowest class in the grade, to sixth place in the overall ranking in the Special Comprehensive Exercise. The swordsmanship he has acquired is one of the most famous schools in the East, the Mikagura style. His skill is comparable to that of Jihad-sensei. It is confirmed that he is one of the best swordsmen on this continent. He has a good personality to the point of rescuing juniors who had cursed at him. I wonder... what does he like and dislike...?"

 

On the left page of the notebook, there is a lot of information about the senpai I've been researching. On the right page, there is an illustration of the senpai posing with a katana with a dignified expression. It's my masterpiece, which depicts his battle against Jihad-sensei! But the real senpai is much more wonderful than the illustration! Aa~, I want to be next to Nozomu-senpai! But I can't talk to him because he's with Irisdina-senpai right now! Irisdina-senpai is so unfair! I want to talk to Nozomu-senpai too! Ah, but the two of them look so good together, and there's not a single gap for me to enter! It's dazzling! My eyes are going blind!

 

"Nozomu-senpai, could you please shake my hand again...?"

 

At that moment, senpai turned his head toward me. A tingling sensation, just like the one I felt at that time, ran down my spine. The gaze directed at me and the fact that I was being noticed caused heat to spread throughout my body. This is... it's boiling! I can work hard for another month with just this! My blood boils, I feel a stinging sensation in my nose, and red blood spurts out!

 

"I-I can't. I'm getting too excited..."

 

I couldn't show senpai such an unsightly appearance! I left the place in a hurry. On the other hand, I wondered how senpai who were watching me from afar fared ................

 

"Nozomu, what's wrong?"

"No, actually, there's a junior who's been watching me ever since we started training, and I felt a little chill from her gaze. It's strange, I don't think she's the kind of person who would be hostile..."

"Are you close with her?"

"We only shook hands once. I don't even know her name. I wonder if she needed something. Iris, what do you think?"

"...What? What do you want me to say?"

"Aren't you kinda in a bad mood?"

"...Don't ask me."

 

That's the kind of conversation that took place...or so I heard.


-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

Aiden Elliott

Edgar M

Konstantinos Frietchen

Max Kneifel

sergioalf2 .

Swagaraga


[Gold]

B random

DavidA


[Silver]

blue shooting

CoolmanMTD

Creris

Frédéric Bertrand-Hudon

Matzar1

Pristia


[Bronze]

Anton Lim

Ctdela

Curious Panda


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----


<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me