Wednesday, June 30, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 4 Part 14

TEASER CHAPTER 4 PART 14


Shīna's POV

 

"Anyway it was such a big fuss in the morning ~~"

 

Mimuru started talking about what happened at the main gate in a carefree manner different from mine.

After finishing the morning assembly, we, the second class’ students, were heading to the training ground for practical lessons.

We were talking about the quarrel between the 1st class Kevin Ardinal and the 10th class Mars Dickens in front of the main gate in the morning.

Originally, the quarrel was caused by Kevin Ardinal talking to the same 1st-class Irisdina Francilt, in which she was involved with "him" by her side.

 

"He"

A boy at the bottom of the grade who was wandering around the city in the middle of the night in a tattered appearance yesterday, the reason why he became tattered was because of his unreasonable behavior of entering the forest alone, and I still feel frustrated whenever I remember it.

 

Originally, I didn't have a good feeling for him, and I hated him ever since I found out that the cause of yesterday's injury was his own reckless deeds.

He was dying after doing something unreasonable. That act reminded me of what happened 10 years ago.

 

The Foskia Forest, where we elves lived, was one of the richest forests on the continent.

Ten years ago, before the invasion, the forest was overgrown with large trees that lived for hundreds of years, and the branches that grew powerfully into the sky had fresh fruits every season.

The animals living in the forest supported their lives in various ways, and under such a great current, their lives were blossoming.

 

My family was a family of four, my parents and my sister.

In the forest full of life, with gentle parents and sister, and all the elves of the same races were living a warm life, and when I think about it now, that was irreplaceable happiness.

 

However, it was suddenly robbed.

The forest that was our birthplace, and our home, was surrounded by flames. The trees that I used to play with my friends were burned down. The lives of the forest were eaten and defiled in front of me.

 

And that demon beast that appeared in front of me. A curse-like beast that has been filled with the filth of life.

I was in front of the demon beast ………….

 




"Shīna !!"

"……Ah"

"What's wrong? You scared me. We've already arrived at the training ground."

 

I had already arrived at the training ground when I noticed. Around me, my classmates are already divided into their respective groups and checking their specialized weapons.

I shook my head and tried to shake off the scene I remembered earlier. Because I remembered his recklessness, I seemed to remember my past.


Support Me