Tuesday, May 30, 2023

[WN] Reversal Hero : Chapter 4


Chapter 4

Rescuing the Girl

 


Translator : PolterGlast



"I am Belluja, the Serpent God, one of the high-ranking officers of the Demon Lord's Army! I will kill anyone who stands in my way!"

 

He screamed and came at me with tremendous momentum.

 

"Eat this! Deadly Poison!"

 

The snakes from his head and his own mouth shoot poisonous projectiles at me. The number of bullets exceeded a hundred.

 

"That's disgusting, get out of my way!"

"Wha!?"

 

I repelled all of these attacks with a single swing of my wooden stick as if I were swatting away insects.

No wonder he was surprised. There are not many people who can do such a trick. When faced with overwhelming strength, living creatures tend to freeze in their thoughts.

 

"...... Well, it seems you do at least have a little bit of ability. But my specialty is not magic attacks, but physical attacks! I have strangled several young chicks who claimed to be heroes with my body!"

 

This guy's physical attack power is SS rank after all. It's true that once caught, every bone in one's body would be shattered and one would not be able to retain their human form. But then again, that's only if I'm one of those common adventurers.

 

"Die!"

 

Belluja shouted while spitting venom all over the ground and slithering closer to me. He sticks out his long tongue and threateningly hisses like a snake. There is not a shred of beauty in it.

 

"You sure talk a lot, you know that? Bite off your own tongue and die."

 

[Reversal]

 

──────────--

Name: Belluja

Stamina: S F

Physical Attack: SS G

Physical Defense: A E

Magic Attack: S F

Magic Resistance: A E

Magic Power: S F

Agility: S F

──────────--

 

"Nwah!?"

 

Boom!!!!!

 

When I activated my ability, Belluja lost his balance and plunged head-first into the wall.

No wonder. Because while moving at high speed, all of his statuses suddenly dropped drastically. I'm sure his body couldn't keep up.

 

"It's hilarious."

 

I was about to swing down the wooden stick, but he had already died.

He must either have been crushed by the impact or died of shock.

 

If I put my mind to it, I can defeat even a Demon Lord Army high-ranking officer all by myself. My former party also killed two of the high-ranking officers, but without my ability, they would have been turned into toys while they were still alive.

 

I wonder what they will do when they meet the high-ranking officers in the future.

I'm a little concerned, but that's okay.

 

 

 

"Well then, are you all right?"

 

I approach the girl who is still tied and hung up.

She is probably about the same age as me. She looks like a human girl.

 

Up close, her skin is translucent white. Eyes like sapphires. She is a beautiful girl with beautiful silver hair that extends to her shoulders. She is slightly shorter than me and has a slender body, but she shows a lot of her body. Her face has a nice shape, and anyone who sees her would say she is pretty.

 

I untied her and sat her down.

 

"Well,  umm ...... thank you very much."

 

The girl thanked me and turned over, fidgeting and hiding her body.

 

"Ah, here, put this on."

 

I put on a robe that had not a speck of dirt on it (although it was soaked in yesterday's alcohol) and put it on the girl because her clothes were so tattered that they barely fulfilled their function. It was a little difficult for me to look at her.

 

"Thank you. I really don't know what to say ....... Well, if it's something I can do, I'll do it to repay you. No, please let me repay you!"

 

The girl suddenly looked up and pressed closer to me.

Her face is right in front of mine and her body is dirty but she smells good.

Wait, I mean, she's too close.

 

"Let's calm down a little bit. You don't have to repay me."

"Ah, what did I just do? I'm sorry for my sudden action. You don't want to be close to such a dirty girl, do you?"

"No way, that's not true. You are beautiful and pretty."

"Fu~e? Fu~eeeee !?"

 

I wonder if she has lost her vocabulary.

The girl flustered and hid her face, then looked down in embarrassment.

Her white skin and silver hair made her bright red face stand out.

I waited for her to regain her composure before speaking.

 

"I haven't heard your name yet. I'm Rikuto. I'm an adventurer, I guess."

 

I'm expelled and unemployed now, though.

 

"Rikuto-sama. My name is Fenley. Thank you so much for saving me."

 

Fenley bowed her head so sincerely that her forehead touched the ground.

She is a polite and honest girl.

 

"No need to go that far. Also, there is no need to address me so formally. Just call me by my first name."

 

I have no interest in being treated favorably nor do I want to be obeyed.

Just a normal, equal relationship is fine with me.

 

"No, no, that's outrageous! I can't just address my benefactor by his first name! Please let me do so because I want to. Is it ...... a no?"

 

She was asking so while looking up at me from below.

She looks like a small animal and makes me want to protect her.

 

"Since you insist that much, you can call me whatever you want."

 

Then, Fenley chuckled happily and called me "Rikuto-sama" repeatedly. When I answered her with, "What is it?", she said nothing in particular and called me "Rikuto-sama" again. It was as if she grew attached to me.

 

"By the way, why was Fenley in a place like this?"

 

How did she wander all the way here and live until now? At first glance, Fenley is not the type of person who can fight. Or should I say, she can't do it at all. Well, I'll know it when I see her status.

 

──────────

Name: Fenley

Stamina: G

Physical Attack: G

Physical DefenseG

Magic Attack: G

Magic Resistance: G

Magic Power: G

Agility: G

──────────

 

All of her statuses are at the bottom. It's not a very good status to go out. It would be better to stay at home and behave quietly.

 

"As you can see, I have the lowest value in all statuses."

 

She said so with a sad tone in her voice.

 

"So, it's not because my ring is broken, huh? But then how did you end up here?"

"Well, it might take a little time to tell you, is that okay?"

 

I'm interested in her story. I nodded my head and decided to listen.

 

 

 

<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>










Support Me