Friday, October 20, 2023

[LN] Dragon Chain Ori : Volume 2 Afterword


Volume 2

Afterword


Congrats! Volume 2! Thank you very much for picking up this book!

It's been nearly a year since we published the first volume last November, and we're finally able to present you with the second volume!

This time it's about Shina, the elf, and after messing around with the web version a lot, I've stewed it up into a pot of darkness this time, how was it?

Eh? Like a mixture of soy sauce, sake, sugar, red chili peppers, and wine, with surströmmings as a secret ingredient? That's good to hear. ......

Joking aside, I had a lot of fun writing it too, as the relationships are built up differently from the web version in various places.

The manga version has also started, and although I was at my wits' end with the expansion of the story in various ways, I had a fulfilling ride.

Also, I would also like to thank sime for the illustrations! Your drawings are as delicate and beautiful as ever, for which I can never thank you enough.

I would also like to thank everyone at Ichijinsha, including Mr S, who worked hard with me as the person in charge of this book, the proofreaders, and the manga staff, for their help once again!

Finally, the manga version of [Ori of the Dragon Chain], drawn by Antique, is also being serialized, so I hope you will continue to support it along with the novel version. So long.


<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me