Thursday, October 19, 2023

[LN] Dragon Chain Ori : Volume 3 Short Story


Volume 3 Short Story

Girl Dressing Up


Translator : PolterGlast


"H~~m, which one should I choose......?"

 

Tomorrow is our date. I'm a little nervous because it will be my first time going out with the opposite sex.

What I am choosing right now are the clothes I am going to wear for tomorrow. I have a number of outfits lined up on my bed in my room that I think will look good, but they just don't feel right.

 

"This pink outfit is cute, but will it make me look childish? These clothes over here are more mature, but I think they might be a little too much for me......"

 

I have hung out with my friends and classmates before, but I have never been on a date with an older person, let alone a man.

Especially if it's someone who has saved my life......

 

"Uu~~. I asked him out of the blue, but I hope he doesn't think I'm too pushy......"

 

I remember that I made a one-sided appointment with him, and I couldn't help but hold my head in my hands.

But I couldn't ask him out unless I did it spontaneously.

Trying to cover up the shame that was rising within me after all this time, I picked up some suitable clothes and went to the full-body mirror by my room.

I held the clothes up in front of the mirror and pictured myself wearing them and that person standing beside me.

The clothes I own were originally chosen by my sister, and I thought they would look good on me too.

So I thought I would be able to pick the right one right away.

But it was to no avail.

I kept checking in front of the mirror over and over, sometimes the same thing over and over again, but I just couldn't find the feeling "this is it!".

And the longer it took, the more impatient and anxious I became.

I don't want to be thought of as a strange child, I don't want anyone to underestimate me.

What should I do? Which clothes will he think I'm cute in?

Nozomu-san. Someone I respect as much as my sister.

Someone who makes me feel very happy whenever we are together.

And the person who risked his life to protect what was important to me.

His smile comes to my mind.

A very clear, yet somewhat lonely smile.

I feel a pang of pain deep in my chest.

Since we are about to go out, I want Nozomu to have a wonderful time too.

At that moment, my eyes fell on a piece of clothing that was buried under the many clothes lined up on the bed.

This one!

Without hesitation, I took the piece of clothing and checked it out using the full-body mirror.

It was a plain, white one-piece dress. I bought it myself when I went out with my friends.

One of my friends said it was too plain.

But the honest, bright white color was like a revelation, erasing my nervousness and anxiety.

Once the outfit was chosen, the rest was simple.

With a matching white hat and a simple, uniform set of accessories, I carefully laid them out on my desk, ready to be worn with the dress right away tomorrow.

Then I pack up the rest of my clothes and throw them in the closet.

Mena will definitely be mad at me later, but right now I'm way overjoyed that I know what I'm going to wear.

Then I get into bed to be ready for tomorrow, and once again, I think about tomorrow's date.

I hope it will make him feel a little less lonely.


-----

Thank you for my Patrons !!


[Platinum]

Aiden Elliott

Coatl45

Kcx1

Kyle Wiggins

Marvin Sanchez

Matthew Shuler

Swagaraga


[Gold]

Godman gaming


[Silver]

Adrian Betancourt

ArUnInAcTiOn

Benjamin Ernst

CoolmanMTD

Daniel Saldana

Glasses Kun

heath gore

LemonLover

Nazmun Saikat

Thiago Leite Denedai

Zyran


[Bronze]

Abhinav Choudhury

Alden H

Anton Lim

Ctdela

Curious Panda

Duncan Rodgers

Eric Martinez

Hikari Ashta

Genetic Deadend

Michael Park

Стас Удрис


Read Advanced Chapters only on my Patreon

-----


<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me