Friday, October 20, 2023

[LN] Dragon Chain Ori : Volume 1 Afterword


Volume 1

Afterword


Hello, my name is cadet, the original author.

First of all, thank you very much for picking up and reading this novel.

This novel was originally published as a serial on the 「小説家になろう」/ [Shōsetsuka ni Narō] / [Let's Become a Novelist] website in 2011.

What was the reason I started writing this? I don't really remember. But I do remember the feeling that as I became mentally exhausted in my daily life, my heart became full and something began to overflow.

As mentioned at the beginning of this work, this first volume is about [awareness of one's escapism].

Human beings, consciously or not, have some form of escapism. It is not that this in itself is bad, but that not being aware of it, or even if one is aware of it but choosing not to look at it for a reason, maybe what is pulling one away from happiness. That's what I imagined when I wrote the story.

It was my first time writing a novel and there were a lot of difficult times, but everything turned out to be so refreshing and it was a very fulfilling year.

The world of novel writing is a tough one for some reason, but I hope I can send a message to everyone again in the second volume. Therefore, I would like to write another book for missionary purposes (oioi......).

Last but not least, I would like to thank everyone at Ichijinsha for giving me the opportunity to gain this valuable experience, and sime for the wonderful illustrations. I would also like to once again express my gratitude to the readers who have supported me on the web and to those who took a copy of this book for the first time.


<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me