Tuesday, October 8, 2024

Can a Mob Highschooler be a Normie: Chapter 83

 

Mob Kousei No Ore Demo Boukensha Ni Nareba Riajuu Ni Naremasuka: Chapter #83

Translators: Nyx and Ririi Rain

 

 

 

Episode 83: Is the Desire Sensor Real or Not? (2)

 

 

 

 Both sides' initial moves began with the standard actions.

 

 In other words, defense and surprise attack.

 

 I had Eliza activate her [Shield of Devotion] and retreat to the rear. Helen put on her Dullahan and solidified her defense.

 

 At the same time, I sent Yuki to her rear with Shukuji1 to finish off the mysterious dwarf.

 

 Even if this dwarf had some troublesome ability that I didn't know about, there would be no problem if I got rid of her before she could use it.

 

 Just as Yuki's hand was about to pierce the dwarf, ---- a dark green shadow jumped at her from the side. The enemy Coosie, who had reacted in an astonishing sequence, intervened. --She is fast! This is definitely not a Coosie that I know of.

 

 In response, Yuki quickly shifted her hand into a backhand blow, and then she decisively struck the snout of the wolf monster that was about to bite her in the throat. Gyak!  The Coosie shrieked and slammed into the wall, but by then, the dwarf had taken refuge with her master.

 

 The dwarf on the master's shoulder melted away and became one with the armor. Then a pattern reminiscent of runes appeared on Dullahan's jet-black armor.

 

 This was a different type of equipping skill from the armorization of the Living Armor and Dullahan....... It was also not the ability of Deena Shee2 that I knew.

 

---- As I thought, they were native cards from Ireland, the homeland of those cards.

 

 The performance of a card is influenced by the lore and knowledge in the land.

 

 Even cards with the same race are completely different in Japan compared to the rest of the world.

 

 For example, Zashiki-warashi is a C-rank card with the attribute of god or youkai (strange apparition) in Japan, but in other countries, it is only an E-rank card with the attribute of house spirit.

 

 Dullahan, Coosie, and Deena Shee ....... All of them are fairies who originated in Ireland.

 

 Their ranks would be one to two higher than those in other countries. Those three cards and their ranks were probably BxCxD or BxCxC.

 

 The B-rank card was a professional class card. The fact that she had it indicated that this unknown woman in Japan was a three-star adventurer who was very close to being a pro.

 

 As expected from someone recommended by the program.....

 

 Helen said in a muffled voice through her helmet,

 

"That was quite an exciting surprise attack, but... it's my turn next."

 

 Helen converted a card into two spears.

 

 One spear was longer than her height and one more was a short spear about half that length.

 

 ...... Two Irish people's spears of different lengths. I have a bad feeling about this.

 

 Breaking out in a cold sweat, I equipped Eliza with Dáinsleif3 and increased our synchronization rate.

 

 Seeing this, I felt a faint hint of a smile from Helen.

 

"Now, let's get this over with...!"

 

 Helen came toward us with a terrifyingly powerful thrust.

 

 The thrust was incredibly fast and so acute that even Eliza, who was in full synchronization, could not fully perceive it.

 

 Even so, the intuition of this versatile vampire caught the trajectory of the spear, and with the magic sword, which had the anecdote that 'never misses its target', it accurately and flawlessly hit the tip of the spear.

 

 However, even faster than the metallic sound reached our ears, the second spear came down without a pause.

 

 The seamless barrage of thrusts, similar to a one-two combo in boxing, slightly nicked Eliza's side as she twisted her body swiftly.

 

 She immediately leaped backward, healing the wound with her blood savings through [Plaster of Blood].

 

Kh!

 

 ...... But no matter how much she tried to heal it, the wound showed no sign of mending.

 

 So I asked Renge to cast a healing spell on her, but it was also ineffective.

 

----Damn, it's the ability to impede healing.

 

 I gritted my teeth hard.

 

I did have a bad feeling about them, but now, I'm sure of it. Those two spears are ‘Gae Dearg4 and Gae Buidhe5’.

 

 The Gae Dearg had the power to dispel any magic. The Gae Buidhe was a magic item with the anecdote of inflicting wounds that never heal.

 

 I don't know the details of its abilities beyond that, but at least it seemed to have the ability to impede recovery.

 

 I tried to send out an elementary attack magic to test it out, but it was easily dispelled by the long spear. The fireball disappeared as if it was dissolving in midair...... This was no ordinary magical disappearance.

 

 This confirmed the power of dispelling magic. ......Hmm, this is kinda bad.

 

 Even with that short exchange, I could tell that the other party's stat and skills were superior to mine.

 

 Helen was a martial arts expert in her own right, the type that brings out all the potential of her equipping and martial arts skills. She was not flashy, but she was solid with no obvious weaknesses, making her the kind of person who was plainly disliked in MonColo.

 

 In terms of combat power, we were at a disadvantage with the B-ranked Dullahan+Deena Shee (D or C-rank)+magic item, compared to the C-ranked Vampire+Dullahan (C-rank)+magic item.

 

 If we add the difference in reach between swords and spears and the disparity in the number of moves between one and two weapons, it would indeed be tough.

 

 --But that was only if it was one-on-one.

 

 "It's our turn now," said the vampire. With her blonde hair flowing, she slashed at the knight with the twin spears. Just as the other party was about to intercept it, a werewolf attacked from behind.

 

 A vampire armed with a Dullahan and a magic sword, and a lycanthrope with B-rank combat power. No matter how home-grown a Dullahan may be, it was no match for them.

 

 But .......

 

"Are you, serious.......?"

 

 I can't help but shudder.

 

 Despite being pushed back and forth by the onslaught of the two of them, Helen continued to handle the situation properly.

 

 She easily evaded attacks from angles that should have been invisible to her, handled two attacks with one move, and sometimes even took advantage of our attacks. It was like watching a meticulously planned sword fight in a historical drama.

 

O- oioi, ......, she is seriously an expert. Eliza and Yuki working together can't take her down... you've got to be kidding me, right?

 

 Helen's skill surpassed my expectations and I was in a cold sweat, but on the other hand, the scales of victory were definitely tilted in my direction.

 

 It looked as if I could still push her over the edge at this point, but I was not going to take any cheap chances with an expert of this caliber. I made a move that would give it a good enough push.

 

Renge! Now!

 

Oh!

 

 I signaled to Renge, who had been keeping Coosie in check, and Helen suddenly slipped.

 

 Slip magic and [Misfortune and luck are like a rope], it was an unavoidable trouble.

 

"Wha~tsu!?"

 

 She, an expert who would have had absolute confidence in her footwork, widened her eyes at the impossible mistake.

 

This is the end. I'll show you that you're not the only one with the ability to hinder healing.

 

 Eliza slashed at Helen, who had lost her balance, with all her might.

 

Hwu-h?!

 

 She slipped on her feet.

 

……………………

 

 Helen and Eliza, both of them who had fallen on their butts, coughed awkwardly, stood up, and jumped back as if nothing had happened.

 

Hey, Dullahan......

 

Awawa, it's not my fault!

 

No, it's definitely your fault. Ugh, I know you didn't do it on purpose, but...

 

 I didn't expect Dullahan's [Clumsy} skill to kick in here.......

 

 During the training camp, the [Clumsy] skill only appeared once, so I was a bit optimistic that the probability was not that high, and let my guard down a little.

 

 I guess it was too risky to use Dullahan without Silky.

 

But I can't afford to use Silky in this race where the number of cards is limited.......

 

 I was thinking about that kind of thing with a sense of escaping reality when,

 

''That was a bit rash of me. ...... Although I'm not sure why yours fell like that."

 

"What? Isn't that your skill....?"

 

 I shrugged it off with a dubious look on my face. Since it was also being filmed, it would be too embarrassing to be found out that Eliza just fell because of clumsiness

 

 Helen was silent for a while, giving a suspicious look, but then she said,

 

"......Well, that's okay. Anyway, since you are stronger than I expected, I'm going to go all out from here."

 

 All-out? I tilted my head and she jumped onto the Coosie with a leap.

 

A combo of riding and cavalry beast skills? It's certainly a nuisance, I thought to myself.......

 

"Ppat......!"

 

 Coosie and Helen disappeared as if melting into thin air.

 

Is this an invisibility skill?! I see, sure enough, when they first appeared, they were also invisible!

 

The skill to make not only oneself but also the whole group invisible is rare... but after all, the skill of invisibility is only to make oneself invisible. It is not that they really disappear!

 

 I had Eliza and Yuki stay around me, and I had Renge throw a barrage of bullets in all directions.

 

The space where this barrage was snuffed out by the magic spear will be where Helen lurks!

 

 ----But

 

"........................?"

 

 The barrage was neither snuffed out nor hit anything, but hit the wall and disappeared.

 

What does that mean? So it wasn't invisibility, but teleportation?

 

Yuki, where's the smell?

 

It's... gone.

 

Gone? Wait, I see...... as I recall, the smell was completely missing earlier too. ...... No way!

 

?!  --Master!

 

 The moment a flash of realization flashed through my mind, Eliza pushed me away.

 

 What I saw as I fell and turned around was the sight of Helen's spear ripping through Eliza's white shield she had produced like a piece of paper, right at her chest.

 

 Eliza, struck in the chest, leaned back and turned into a smoking log with a bang. Just in the nick of time, Yuki's utsusemi6 technique was activated.

 

 Seeing this, Helen clicked her tongue and disappeared again.

 

Eliza...!

 

It's okay. There's no damage

 

Huu...

 

 I breathed a sigh of relief and composed myself.

 

Gae Dearg not only cancelled magic attacks, but also penetrated the defenses of skills that use magic power......

 

No, more importantly, this skill ....... What the hell is the trick?

 

It's... not just invisibility....... Invisibility does not go as far as being able to transcend physical existence.

 

I think it's close to transference magic, like teleportation...... but it's also different. The earlier surprise attack was clearly an attempt to take advantage of an opening after observing me.

 

Kh! Master!

 

 The enemy attacked again there.

 

 The only one who could barely react to the completely unannounced attack was Eliza, who had the [Intuition] skill.

 

 She defended me despite being wounded, and the enemy disappeared again. It was a perfect hit-and-run.

 

 I desperately probe for the nature of the enemy with a sense of frustration.

 

They are definitely here, but it is not the usual invisibility skill. It is a skill similar to teleportation, but not teleportation.....

 

Dullahan, Coosie, Deena Shee ...... Which card is that skill?

 

Dullahan is a death fairy who heralds death. Coosie is the watchdog who protects Fairyland. Deena Shee is the fairy of a fallen hero. ...... Fairyland?

 

Right! This is a skill that allows you to travel to another space! 

 

I hear that some of the cards have skills that allow them to move freely in and out of spaces that are slightly out of phase with this world, such as Fairyland, the Divine Realm, and the Underworld.

 

Perhaps the native Coosie, as the 'Watchdog of Fairyland', is able to enter and leave Fairyland at will with their skill.

 

And it should be possible to take along any card with fairy attributes to that space.

 

This would explain why Helen has all her cards of the fairy attribute.

 

This is speculation on speculation, but it's probably correct. ...... Even if it is not true, there is no doubt that the other party is coming in and out of a strange space to attack us.

 

But if so, that's pretty shitty .......I understood how the ability worked. But I couldn't think of a way to break it.

 

The standard for this type of enemy is to put them down at once the moment they appear, but if that were possible, we would have already settled this before they became invisible.

 

Only Eliza, with her [Intuition] skill, can detect the signs of an attack, and even then, she can only really detect it just before the attack. By the time the other cards attempt to counterattack there, they have already disappeared.

 

It's such an impeccable strategy....... To break it ...... Wait, I see!

 

 I came to my senses.

 

Yes, I don't have to break it.

 

 My flash of insight spread through the Link to all my cards. Everyone grinned.

 

"Aooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!"

 

 Yuki let out a howl and transformed into a werewolf.

 

 She completed her transformation in the blink of an eye, picked me up with one arm, and ran off with me clutched to her chest as if to protect me.

 

 The destination was at the back of the chamber---- A passageway leading to the stairs.

 

 If I went down the stairs, I would be declared fled by the management.

 

 But that won't be a problem. I would be restricted from moving through the floors for an hour, but I would already be at the bottom (most likely). I can take my time fighting the Boss during the one-hour bonus time and use the remaining time to rest.

 

 Helen, the winner, could only wait with her fingers in her mouth.

 

 In the worst case scenario, even if it wasn't the lowest floor, it would still probably take an hour to get to the next staircase. No matter how things turned out, I wouldn't be too bothered.

 

 I had two conditions for a victory.

 

Master!

 

 Eliza's warning voice came as soon as we entered the passageway. A sign of an enemy surprise attack.

 

 As expected, they come to interfere! Helen must have noticed that we had found another victory. But....

 

---An expected surprise attack isn't scary, you idiot.

 

......?!

 

 As expected (・・・・) Helen and her party appeared behind us and were swallowed by the torrent of lightning bolts released by Renge.

 

 The majority of them were snuffed out by the Gae Dearg, but they succeeded in inflicting no small amount of damage to the Coosie Helen was straddling.

 

 The dark-green monster wolf's body stiffened from the electric current.

 

 This also means that the retreat to the Fairyland will be delayed by a beat.

 

"Gaaaaaah!"

 

 There was no way Yuki would have missed that opening.

 

 She struck Coosie in the head with a blow like that of a hammer, knocking Coosie out of consciousness with a single punch.

 

"Coosie?!"

 

 Helen's scream was finally heard, and I couldn't help but grin.

 

 The plan worked better than expected.

 

 The reason we had been struggling with Helen's surprise attacks was that we didn't know where or when it would come from.

 

 With all directions alarmed, even if we received a warning almost at the same time as the attack, there was no way we could intercept in time.

 

 --But if the attack was limited to the rear only, it would be a different story.

 

 If there is only one direction and it is in a straight line, even if we took a blow, we can strike them too before they disappear again.

 

 If that strike can bring down Coosie, that's good enough. If it is dodged or ineffective, I can go for the stairs again. If they attack again in the process, we aim for a counterattack, and if they are alert and do not attack, I will just go to the next floor.

 

 If the next floor is the lowest, then I have essentially won. If it's not the lowest floor, then I have lost... but there is no way for her to confirm this right away.

 

 She has to go to the checkpoint and face the winners of the third and fourth runners.

 

 In the meantime, I will proceed to the next floor.

 

 Therefore, she needs to obstruct my getaway at all costs, at which point she will be killing most of the benefits of Coosie's ability herself.

 

 As a result, she made the fatal mistake of letting Coosie be knocked unconscious ---- and it doesn't end here.

 

 Without a moment's hesitation, Yuki tried to bite Coosie who was thrown to the ground with her huge jaws.

 

 Naturally, Helen tried to stop her, but Eliza intervened.

 

 It would have been pretty bad if Dullahan's [Clumsy] had been activated now, but 'fortunately', that didn't happen.

 

 When Yuki was on the verge of biting Coosie’s head off——

 

"Wait...!"

 

 Helen's voice stopped Yuki's movement.

 

"You got me. I'm defeated."

 

 Saying that, Helen unequipped Dullahan.

 

 She immediately operated her Card Gear.

 

Kitagawa wins! Helen's stars will be transferred.

 

 That was the decision. I looked at my Card Gear and saw that the stars had been transferred properly.

 

 After confirming this, I had Yuki release Coosie. She immediately ran over to Coosie and breathed a sigh of relief when she saw that the wound was not too deep.

 

"Thank goodness... this card is pledged to the bank, so if I'd lost it, they would have taken the Dullahan back."

 

 Helen expressed relief as she said this, making me tilt my head for a moment, and I quickly understood.

 

Oh, she means the bank's loan program. That means this Dullahan is a card bought with a bank loan. I envy adventurers overseas......

 

 In Japan, the social credibility of adventurers was very low with banks......, while overseas, the credibility of adventurers was second only to military personnel as they protect people's daily lives at the risk of their own lives. (This may not sound like much in Japan, but overseas, military personnel are a highly respected profession.)

 

 For this reason, it was apparently possible for adventurers to receive loans there, which were rarely granted in Japan, by pledging their credit cards or themselves as collateral.

 

 Pledging oneself as collateral may sound like a revival of slavery at first glance, but in reality, one just becomes liable to be kept in a secret dungeon until the repayment is completed, and have almost all of one's harvest taken away.

 

If a card is used as collateral, the card purchased with the loan is temporarily confiscated when that collateral card is Lost.

 

 Despite the various restrictions, this loan system was said to have created a virtuous cycle that allowed overseas adventurers to own higher-ranked cards, thereby making it safer for them to conquer the dungeons and more prudent in their behavior.

 

 On the other hand, the disadvantage of this system was that adventurers were forced to surrender and retreat as soon as they were at a slight disadvantage... but that was actually not much different from Japanese adventurers who were paying for things out of their own pockets.

 

 If loans to be made available to adventurers were to start in Japan, I am sure quite a few adventurers would seek loans.

 

 Well, as for me, my Kitagawa family's motto is that we don't borrow money, including loans, so I won't be borrowing.

 

 Also, I don't like the fact that I can't name my cards because I would have to pledge the cards I have as collateral.

 

"......It's not often that I get a chance to meet foreign adventurers, so I'd like to talk about all sorts of things, but I've got to get a move on, so I'd better be going now."

 

"Yeah, you beat me, so you better do well. Otherwise, my friends back home will laugh at me."

 

"Yes, see you!"

 

 I parted ways with Helen, who was smiling so much that it was hard to believe that she had just been in a lethal fight, and I headed onward.

 

...But the native Coosie is a formidable foe.

 

 The ability to move into different spaces and transform into a beastman ...... are both quite rare skills. Although they are only different by a single rank, their performance is far different from that of the Japanese Coosies.

 

 It would have been easier to deal with this one if we also could move into different spaces...... but this kind of rare skill is not something you can always get even if you want it.

 

 However, this was only the case in Japan, and the situation was probably a bit different in Ireland

 

 I heard that in Ireland and the U.K., fairy and spirit cards are strong, just as youkai and Shinto/Buddhist cards are strong in Japan.

 

 Like [Fairy's Path], the ability to move in different spaces. and [Changeling], the ability to transform into another form is often synonymous with fairies.

 

 It would not be surprising if a good percentage of the native fairy species possessed these skills.

 

 If Yuki was still a Coosie, I would have tried to get a native Coosie card for her somehow.

 

...... Well, I didn't have any connections to any card dealer at the time, so that's a meaningless assumption.

 

You can't get foreign native cards unless you're a card dealer after all......

 

 While thinking of this, I went down the stairs and found a program staff waiting for me in the safe zone.

 

"You're a player, correct? Congratulations on being the first one to arrive!"

 

 'Thank goodness, this is the lowest floor,' I thought as I spoke to the male staff member who was in his thirties or so.

 

"Umm, what do I do? Can I challenge the Boss now?"

 

"Before you do that, please do a misconduct check over here and touch your crystal here. Well, then, please answer the questions I am going to ask you without lying. Did you commit any form of cheating before you come here?"

 

"No."

 

"Yes! That's enough! ...Just between you and me, the Boss of this place is amazing. Please give it your best!"

 

"Hm? Uh, yes."

 

 Tilting my head at the man who was whispering to me in secret with a slightly sly look on his face, I ran out of the safe zone to look for the Boss.

 

 ....The enemy, though, did not seem to hide its presence, and it seemed to be waiting for us in the center of this floor.

 

 As we got closer to the enemy, a sweet aroma gradually began to waft through the air.

 

 Even though the master was protected against abnormal conditions by a barrier, it was a smell that stimulated my instincts, numbing the back of my head somehow.

 

 It was a scent that made me want to smell it more, along with a sense of caution, but the cards around me were frowning at the scent. The only exception was Eliza.

 

"Really,...... I knew it as knowledge, but is it actually this stinky in real life?"

 

 Renge said with a frown, and Yuki nodded.

 

"That's for sure, this is too much... I'm starting to feel a bit nauseous."

 

"Is it really that bad? It smells amazing to me..."

 

 As I tilted my head, Renge scoffed,

 

"Well, that's probably true for you. ...Hey, Eliza, maybe you can offset it with your pheromones?"

 

"I'll give it a try."

 

 Then a delicate, faint citrus scent spread around her, sweeping away that distinctive scent.

 

"Ahhh, that's refreshing! But, if I have to be subjected to that stinky smell all the time, I might lose my [Friendship linkage] skill."

 

"Huh? What do you mean?"

 

 The cards didn't answer my question, only Renge replied shortly, "You'll know when yu see it."

 

 A little while later....

 

 When we reached the Boss, I finally understood the meaning of her words.

 

 In the great hall located in the center of the floor, a luxurious and huge bed was unnaturally placed.

 

 On top of it, a woman, too alluring and too beautiful to be human, was lying on the bed, looking languid.

 

"Are you seriously..."

 

 Stupefied, I muttered.

 

 She had small wings reminiscent of a bat and goat-like horns extending from the sides of her head.

 

 Over there was a---- succubus.

 

 Her skin was flawless white. A body that displayed a strong sexual appeal. The sorry piece of cloth covering her body was not at all useful in hiding her features, as the lines of her breasts and hips were completely visible. Rather, the design seemed to make us imagine a halfway hidden area. Even her long, wavy silver hair, spread across the bed, was somewhat seductive.

 

 Suddenly, my eyes met those of the succubus. Her golden eyes, a sign of her magical nature, arched amicably. Her bountiful breasts swayed heavily as she leaned forward, conveying their weight and softness to me.

 

 I swallowed with bated breath at the sight, which was too stimulating for such a virgin.

 

...I never thought I would be able to meet a succubus.

 

 Although it was not impossible since this is an underground dungeon type where any monster can appear, the probability of it being a miracle is fair to say.

 

Could it be that the program adjusted the monster so that it would look good on TV?

 

It is possible. This is a Catfight. It would not be surprising if they adjusted the monster to be at least a girl monster.

 

So, what are you going to do?

 

 Renge asked with a somewhat cold gaze.

 

What does she mean? Does she think I will use Fate Manipulation? It has been about two weeks since the last use. The distortion of causality has already almost disappeared.

 

Even if I use it, there is almost no risk...... such was my thought, but I shook my head.

 

No, I won't use Perfect Link or Fate Manipulation. I won't use my Luck Savings either. Even if I get this succubus, it won't have the [Zero existence] skill. I'll save my trump card to make sure I win the race.

 

 This was not the time to play my trump card. I want a succubus, but it would be meaningless if it did not have the [Zero existence] skill. It would be a mistake to get caught up in immediate profit and miss out on the main objective of the race.

 

 If I am going to use it in this race, I should have used it to make sure I win the prize for Mea.

 

Is that so?

 

 Hearing my answer, Renge grinned for a moment.

 

......This guy, she made sure I wasn't blinded by greed again.

 

You don't have to do that, the moxibustion7 from the packs is working just fine.

 

 I said with a chuckle,

 

Well, let's beat her up.

 

Ok.

 

 This is merely a passing moment. For Mea's sake, we have to hurry ahead.

 

 ---- And then, a few minutes later.

 

"......E~."

 

 Somehow, in my hand, there was a succubus card with the [Zero existence] skill.

 

 

 

[Tips] Native Cards

 

 Cards of a race that originated in that country or region and have higher performance than those of other countries are called native cards.

 

 Not only are native cards one to two ranks higher in combat power, but their skills are also far superior to those of cards from other countries.

 

 For example, while Coosies that appeared outside of Japan only have the skill of blocking out presence or, at best, invisibility, native Irish Coosies have the skill of traveling to and from Fairyland (a separate space of different dimension) with fairies at their disposal.

 

 Some researchers claim that this is due to the difference in the local people's 'understanding' and 'affinity' towards the existence of Coosies......

 

 

 

***

 



Notes:

Contracting space

Daoine Sidhe (deena shee) - Faery folk of Ireland. They are supposedly fallen angels, too good for hell.They were usually of human size, but it was not uncommon for them to be more than human size or smaller.

It is said that once drawn, the sword will not be sheathed until it is soaked in living blood. That single flash leaves a wound that can never be healed. If it were a card, it would have a combat value of 500.

(Crimson Rose of Exorcism) is a spear that renders magical enhancements and projections useless by severing all ties with magical energy. It was passed down to Diarmuid Ua Duibhne, given as a gift from his foster father, the druid Aengus. Diarmuid Ua Duibhne himself was a hero and demigod in the Fenian Cycle of Irish mythology, traditionally thought to be set in the 2nd to 4th century.

(The Golden Rose of Mortality) is a cursed spear that inflicts wounds that cannot be healed naturally or with magecraft. It was a gift given to Diarmuid Ua Duibhne by Manannán, the king of fairies.

One of ninja arts: exchange oneself with an object.

A type of therapy, but here, it is more of a metaphor. One of the aim is to stimulate the body's flow of vital energy or “qi”

 



Previous chapter | Novel page | Next chapter

Please help us out and get Advanced Chapters on our Patreon!

Or you can keep our spirit up by buying us Coffee (人ゝω・)

 

 

 

 

 

Support Me