Saturday, May 15, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Ch 3 Part 4

  TEASER Chapter 3 Part 4


Tima's POV

 

(Wh, where did everyone go !!)

 

I'm so nervous that I'm about to die now. My heart is also screaming, "Help me, help me."

 

(Why, I'm alone with Mars-kun before I knew it! Far from Ai and Somia-chan who were next to me, Nozomu-kun and Ena-chan were gone too before I knew it! Why! How come!!)

 

Honestly, I don't know what to do!!! I was screaming in my heart, but in reality, I couldn't speak anything, and I was so nervous that I was overwhelmed.

 

"What happened to Nozomu and others? Before we knew it, they were gone ... Did we deviate?"

"Yea~h, I think so, too..."

 

I managed to answer with a small voice, but I'm so nervous that it ended up with a high-pitched voice.

(Wh, what should I talk about! ... I've never talked to a boy alone like this ... Ai! Help me!)

 

In my heart, ask for help from a close friend who is not here. I've never walked around the city alone with a boy like this. Whenever I went out, I was with Ai and Somia-chan, and I had been confessed to by a boy, but I never accepted his feelings, and I never go on a date before.

 

"Chi, they got us. The roads are complicated around here, so it's difficult to find if we deviate from them ....... It can not be helped, if we can't find them after walking for a while, let's go home and wait. Is that okay?"

"U, un. Please ........."

 

With that said, Mars-kun started walking, and I followed him a few steps behind.

 

“……………………………”

“……………………………”

 

We walked in silence for a while. I honestly don't know what to do, with my face down, I looked at the boy walking in front of me as if I was looking inside of him.

 

When I first met him, I was very scared. He was suddenly glaring and intimidating me. My legs were quivering, and my hips might have been loose without Ai at that time.

 

The next time I met him, he was with her sister at Somia-chan's birthday party. I was scared when I was waiting for Nozomu-kun and others at Ai's mansion, but it was until I saw him when he was having a quarrel with his sister in front of Ai's mansion.

giggling without even noticing it. 

The two had a big quarrel in front of another person's mansion and were the focus of attention from the people around them. What's more, even though they had been fighting for a while, as soon as they noticed the crowd around them, they put it aside, and the two, brother and sister, asked Nozomu-kun "Why you didn't stop us?"

When I saw such a scene, my tension was naturally loosened, and I was

And that incident happened.

In order to help Somia-chan whose soul was about to be pulled out due to a past contract, I caught the contract familiar with my strongest binding magic, but Rugato-san couldn't leave me alone, and I was about to be killed by his magic.


Support Me