Tuesday, May 18, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Ch 3 Part 5

  TEASER Chapter 3 Part 5



 Nozomu's POV

 

Invited by Irisdina-san, I and she were walking together in a section of the commercial district. Many stores were built on the street, and probably because each store was preparing for dinner soon, a good smell was beginning to drift from here and there. I can see some people on their way home, perhaps after finishing their day's work.

I had no knowledge about the land around here because I had been devoted to training in my school life so far, but Irisdina-san, who should be a young lady of a famous family, walks swiftly.

 

"E, erm, you're moving ahead without hesitation, does Irisdina-san often come to this area?"

 

I asked Irisdina-san, but my voice had become stiff, probably because I was strangely nervous.

It can't be helped. I can't imagine being invited to a date by the black-haired princess...

 

"Aa, sometimes I go out to commercial areas and civic areas with Somia. Actually, I've never been to this area, so I'm really looking forward to it."

"Hee........."

 

I was a little surprised. Since Arcazam is a city that each country attaches great importance to, the number of military police patrolling is large and the security is quite good. However, that is not absolute, and there are some unsafe places in commercial areas where many people from outside the city gather, and I think that people who are related to government officials do not come here very often.

 

"It's true that commercial areas are not safe, but there are many things coming there from all over the continent. Sometimes I and Somia can see things we have never seen, and I like to go around those places."

 

At school, she has always been a model honor student, like a sharpened knight's sword. At least no one has the image of her innocently parading through a commercial district.

 

"......... It's a little surprising. You didn't have the image of coming to such a messy place when you were at school."

"Isn't it exciting to walk in a place you didn't know? Well, some of the people in my household are noisy, and I'm just too stiff myself, I'll just get suffocated if I stay there."

 

Irisdina smiles with a happy, innocent face. Looking at that smile, my cheeks also loosened.

 

"And also, I know how to protect myself." 

 

When Irisdina-san says so, she taps the handle of a rapier on her waist with a triumphant face. Well, she is one of the highest-ranked students in the school, and her ability to reach A rank is not just for show. Nozomu also got a glimpse of her ability in the battle with Rugato. At that time, her opponent had a big difference in strength, so she was defeated, but if it was the average opponent, she wouldn't be defeated. It's not often meeting thugs in this safe city with good public order.


"Alright, let's go"

 

I hurriedly chased after her who started walking again after saying that.

Support Me