Wednesday, May 5, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Ch 2 Part 13

 
TEASER Chapter 2 Part 13



Nozomu's POV

 

I'm dreaming. A bright red dream. But I didn't think of it as a dream.

The place is probably Solminati Academy. However, the school building reminiscent of a castle wall has collapsed, and the surrounding area has become a burnt field with scattered rubble.

 

"U! O ~e"

 

Things that used to be humans are scattered around.

It was already carbonized to the point where it was hard to tell who it was. The smell of burning meat sticks to my nose, and I irresistibly vomiting what is in my stomach.

 

There is a dragon in that hell. A jet-black body with five-colored wings. A giant dragon that should have been inside me, which cannot be mistaken. It's Tiamat.

His mouth is moving to chew. He seems to be eating something.

 

"Haahaahaahaa…………"

 

I had a bad feeling about the scene. My breath gets rough and my heart is pounding. My instincts told me "Don't look!", But it was too late when I thought so.

 

"A, aa…… aaaaaaaa!"

 

It was long hair that was sticking out of his mouth. When the owner of the hair shook her head, I screamed and plunged into him.

The next moment, a huge black flame appears in front of me. I couldn't dodge it and be swallowed by the flames of chaos.

 

========================================

 

"~Tsua! Haahaahaa…………"

 

Nozomu is on the bed when he noticed. Looks like, he woke up from his dream.

 

"~Tsu!"

 

Nozomu grabs his face and holds his head. The dream was so real that he had to make sure it was a dream.

As time went by, Nozomu gradually regained his composure. And he understood what had happened to him.

 

(I see, after that battle, I ran out of Qi and fainted ...)

 

Nozomu remembers what happened after that battle. When Irisdina and Somia walked over to him, he was so happy and relieved that he lost his strength and his eyesight became pitch black. Perhaps he fainted at that time.

 

"How long time has passed ..."

 

With that said, Nozomu looking around the room in which he was sleeping. There are no stains on the white wall, and besides the bed, there are desks, chairs, fireplaces, chests of drawers, and other items. These items are almost not decorated, but they are strangely elegant and to Nozomu, seems to bring out the dignity of this room reasonably.

 

Nozomu can see a large garden from the window of the room.

Looks like, this is the mansion of the Francilt Family.

When Nozomu was looking around, the door of the room was knocked, two girls came out. When the girls saw Nozomu, they smiled like flowers.

 

"I'm glad, you woke up ..."

"Are you okay? Nozomu-san"

 

They, Irisdina and Somiliana, talked to Nozomu with a relieved smile.

 

"How long did I fainted?"

"It's about half a day ... but I'm glad. I was worried because you suddenly fainted."

"Is your body okay?"

 

Perhaps it was due to the release of his Suppression and the considerable exhaustion after the use of previous Light of Extinction. .......


>>>Released on Saturday (GMT+7)

Support Me