Saturday, May 29, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Chapter 4 Part 3

  TEASER Chapter 4 Part 3


Iris' POV

 

After parting with Nozomu and the others, we were heading to our classroom, the 1st classroom. Next to me, my best friend talks to me as if she was betrayed.

 

"Ai ~~. Why didn't you help me ~~"

 

In front of me, My best friend criticized me with tears for not helping her. Well, it can't be helped,  I can't get into her assistance every time. By the way, when I couldn't help her in the past, Tima's magic, running wildly because of her mental strain, had blown away the other party.

 

"Well, everyone was there at that time. And it was Mars who helped Tima with all his might, right? Tima was also feeling really happy isn't it?"

 

I give a mean reply. I'm sure my face also has a mean smile. Tima, who is the person in question, said, "Ermm, that is......... uu," and looked down with a bright red face.

I still think that Tima is cute, and I envy her honestly. 

 

Perhaps because I've been trying to protect Somia since I was little, my language is manly and a little rough. Regardless of my appearance, I have no inner femininity. I'm no match for my best friend, who is bashful in front of me, and it's the same for Somia, who is adorable like an angel.

 

(He also ... would a woman like Tima be better?)

 

I remember "him" who parted ways earlier. Recalling that he was hiding something, my chest feels stuffy.

 

(Good grief, why he didn't tell me at all ...)

 

*grumble grumble grumble* 

An indescribable discomfort swirls in my chest. Perhaps because I remembered that he was hiding something, my facial expression has unknowingly become stiff.

 

"Ai, calm down. I also got angry at that time, but because Nozomu-kun is such a boy, and if I think that my friends may feel unpleasant because of me, It can't be helped to hide it, right? "

"... I know ..."

 

Although I understand it in words, as a matter of fact, my mood isn't going to get better yet. Because of the irritation that I couldn't understand myself, my steps toward the classroom naturally became quick and rough.

 

"Yo. Irisdina"

"... Kevin?"

 

I was suddenly called out in the hallway in front of the classroom by a male student. A sturdy body, tall stature, and well-trained muscles pushed the uniform tightly, but there was no excess flesh.

The most distinctive feature was that his head and waist have ears and a tail, which was proof of a beastman.

Support Me