Saturday, May 8, 2021

[Teaser] DCO Ch 3 Part 1

  TEASER Chapter 3 Part 1


Arcazam boulevard in the early morning.

Many students were walking along this street leading to the main gate of Solminati Academy.

Among the large number of students, there were two male students.

One is Nozomu Bountis, a boy with a katana on his waist. A male student with the lowest overall grade in the third year of Solminati Academy.

The other is Mars Dickens, a large boy with a greatsword on his back. Like Nozomu, he is in the third year, and although he has the ability, he is a student in the lowest class because of his poor behavior.

As they walked toward the school, students who were also attending school were talking about a rumor. 

 

"Hey, did you hear that? It seems that a magic item went out of control at Irisdina-san's mansion."

"Yes, I heard. It's a big fuss in town, but I'm glad that no one was injured or died."

 

A few days after the Francilt Family turmoil. That turmoil began to be heard in different forms at Solminati Academy and Arcazam.

A magic item that was in Francilt's mansion went out of control. The mansion was completely blocked by barrier magic, and the human beings inside were trapped.

However, the magic item caused it was destroyed by Irisdina-san. It was said that the situation had settled down ...

 

======================================= 

 

Nozomu's POV

 

"Nozomu, the incident at that time, somehow it becomes a strange rumor. .......... This rumor, do you think it was circulated by the Francilt Family?"

 

Mars came to me with a small voice that can't be heard by the surroundings.

 

"I don't know. Irisdina-san herself may not mind that this matter will be going public, but the Francilt Family, I don't think the people around her will be quiet."

 

The case a few days ago was something that the Francilt Family didn't want to be known about. Perhaps in order to deceive the truth, it is possible to make up something like that.

 

"......... But, it's all right now, at least because Somia-chan was safe."

"Well, yeah"

 

Mars replied to agree with my opinion.

I don't really understand the inside of the Francilt Family or the obligations of the aristocrats. I fought at that time simply because I wanted to protect my friends.

I once thought it was no good, but as a result, I was able to see her smile again.

However ………….

 

"Somia-chan, I wonder if she's alright ... I hope there are no aftereffects."

 

Even though she immediately returned to her original state, she was once pulled out of her soul. Moreover, a suspicious magic tool is fused with her soul. Nozomu is worried about the side effects.

 

"From the doctor's story, it seems there is no problem ... As I thought, are you worried?"

"... Yeah. I'll ask if I have the chance next time." 

Support Me