Monday, August 26, 2024

[LN] Dragon Chain Ori : Volume 4 Afterword


Volume 4

Afterword


Hello everyone, it's been a while, this is cadet. We are finally able to deliver the fourth volume of the series!

Well, I know you want to scold me for taking my time again, but as usual, I committed the outrageous act of rewriting the entire web version, so let's put that aside...

This time, the matters of the three childhood friends who had been on an escapism without being aware of it, finally came to a conclusion.

I was finally able to bring to a close the story I have been writing for more than four years since the first volume of this series.

That said, Nozomu has only added one link to the chain of his life.

The matter regarding Tiamat remains unresolved, and he will live the rest of his life carrying this massive bomb.

He will undoubtedly face many difficulties. He may be knocked down and run away again.

Nevertheless, the experience of once recovering and taking a step forward will be a great lesson to him.

 

And now, I'd like to leave a message to all parties involved.

First of all, I would like to thank S-sama, who took over as the editor for this novel, replacing N-sama who was in charge of the third volume. Thank you very much for your precise advice as always.

Also, I would like to express my sincere gratitude to the other staff at Ichijinsha who handled proofreading, promotion, and many other tasks. Thank you for your long-standing support of my humble work.

And finally, to all the readers who have been reading this novel for more than ten years, thank you very much. I would be happy if we could meet again someday in the course of weaving a new story.


<<Prev << ToC >> Next>>


Support Me